[OzzModz] Node List Sidebar Widget

[OzzModz] Node List Sidebar Widget [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($10.00)

hemant_bhardwaj

hemant_bhardwaj submitted a new resource:

[Xenbros] Node list sidebar widget - Node List Sidebar widget help to get the node tree as a menu form

View attachment 195121

Want a node list in sidebar as widget then this addon is for you.

Node List Sidebar widget help to get the node tree as a menu form. It’s show the forum to 2 depth With this function, users could easily come to the forum/sub forum they want easily just by a click.

– Admin can choose node for display on node list menu.
– Fully support responsive layout...​

Read more about this resource...

Is it possible to also show something like this or you can do it in subsequent versions...?

ForumOne (threads/replies)
ForumTwo (threads/replies)
ForumThree (threads/replies)

Thank you

Hi there,

A few issues,

I would like to display all categories, some of which are private to certain members, I have discovered the node list displays all categories even the hidden ones, any way to have it that the hidden nodes can only be seen by those with access permission?

The other issue I have is that the categories are displayed in reverse order, I,e my last category is displayed as my first, and my first is displayed as my last. Any way to move them around so the order is correct?

Thanks.

Hi there,

A few issues,

I would like to display all categories, some of which are private to certain members, I have discovered the node list displays all categories even the hidden ones, any way to have it that the hidden nodes can only be seen by those with access permission?

The other issue I have is that the categories are displayed in reverse order, I,e my last category is displayed as my first, and my first is displayed as my last. Any way to move them around so the order is correct?

Thanks.
sorry sir i was out due to health issues - https://xenforo.com/community/members/hemant_bhardwaj.94479/#profile-post-31684 i am back please allow me 1 day to finish the pending mail and other stuff to get my work running.

Is it possible to add more levels? I would like three levels of nodes...
To duplicate the node lists, one for each node, can be done I guess.

And the access permissions is appreciated

Screenshot_20200514-143003.png Screenshot_20200514-143031.png
Does it look that way on mobile? As in the gallery.
This is a nice plugin. I'm thinking of buying, but I think it needs some improvement.
This feature must come with xenforo I don't understand why they didn't do it. You are overcoming this deficiency. Thank you.

well, I am a little bit busy in the current project sir and I will free after this Sunday then I will surely explain and share the idea and concept about the working process.
regards
xenbros
Especially I am waiting for you to evaluate the mobile view.
I'm sure this will sell too much.
I am waiting for good news
I will donate for development.

Top Bottom