[OzzModz] Next and Previous Thread

[OzzModz] Next and Previous Thread [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($10.00)

hemant_bhardwaj

hemant_bhardwaj submitted a new resource:

[Xenbros] Next and Previous Thread - Next and Previous Thread Link with support of Auto thread thumbnail

NPthread.png

Improve Your Forum User’s Experience by Giving Easy Navigation For Threads

Looking for a Xenforo addon that will enable your readers to go to next or previous articThread without any Issues, also with thread thumbnail ? Look no further. Our Show Next and Previous Thread Addon for Xenforo is just the right solution.

Simple and Fast Thread Navigation

Comes with AutoThread Thumbnail Support...​

Read more about this resource...

Hello

Nice addon

Canyou show us how it displays on mobile.
80% of our users uses their mobile to surf on our forums. We always focus on desktop displays but it's an error
Thanks

Please try this:

Add a subforum, where you set the permissions not to allow see the threads of other people.
Now add one thread as Sabrina and one as Tom.

Login as Tom and watch your thread. You will see that the prex or next link is there, but not the thread-thumb from your thread-thumb-addon.

Correct would be not to show the thread at all!

Because Tom is not allowed to see the thread of Sabrina.

Please try this:

Add a subforum, where you set the permissions not to allow see the threads of other people.
Now add one thread as Sabrina and one as Tom.

Login as Tom and watch your thread. You will see that the prex or next link is there, but not the thread-thumb from your thread-thumb-addon.

Correct would be not to show the thread at all!

Because Tom is not allowed to see the thread of Sabrina.
agree it might be some permission issues will look it up thanks

If you want me to tell, i have more ideas. :)
Sometimes it would be nice to start from the beginning again, depending on your forum.
Instead of

nothing/next ... prev/next ... prev/nothing
you can add

a) if prev = empty, then fetch the last one
b) if next is empty, then fetch the first one.

Only at start and end we have one more query. I have added this to my version from an equal addon.
it is only some lines, i remember. You maybe want to add this as an option for that people who wants to have a circle instead a range to walk trough. Makes no sense for a nomrl forum, but sense for forums with some limited content to show and also to the RM with limited stuff inside (like selling toys for example, then there is no sense to have start/end)

Also there is a really nice idea for an equal and very powerful addon or an extension.

Imagine the page /whats-new/

instead to link to /threads/title.1234/

you link to /threads/title.1234/?mighty_super_power=1

now we see the usual thread, but instead to have your usual prev/next we have prev/next for the next thread in the list at /whats-new/
or finally (per option: all threads or whats-new threads only) the big list with all threads from xf_thread.

This would be the perfect extension for all mods (and users also) to walk through all new stuff and check it.

Any update coming soon? I have two addons that I purchased from you, but unfortunately they are both unusable at the moment.

Here is how the "auto thread thumbnail" looks on desktop:
1613912978973.png

But here is how it looks on mobile:
Screenshot_20210221-081024_Chrome.jpg

Here is how the previous/next thread addon looks on desktop:
1613913181368.png

And again on mobile:
Screenshot_20210221-081138_Chrome.jpg

But it is still a problem.

Maybe we can switch off the function for guests or dont show the picture (if is no guest, then show) or we need dummy pictures, maybe like an arrow to the left and right.

Last edited:
Maybe you want to remember the two queries at beginning or end to have a carousel, also, please.
And maybe you want to do a copy of the add-on for resources. it is more or less the same, just with other queries.
And maybe you want to do also the thread-thumbs as a new resource-thumbs (and maybe a nice grid also?)

I other words, i really like your add-ons and it would be nice to have them also for the resources (icon, next/prev and grid)

Maybe you want to remember the two queries at beginning or end to have a carousel, also, please.
And maybe you want to do a copy of the add-on for resources. it is more or less the same, just with other queries.
And maybe you want to do also the thread-thumbs as a new resource-thumbs (and maybe a nice grid also?)

I other words, i really like your add-ons and it would be nice to have them also for the resources (icon, next/prev and grid)
definitely, i am trying my best to establish a new team to work on xenforo recently we hired a frontend developer
so were processing slow but at least we are going to back soon

Is there any filter used for the next/prev thread, please?
Say i choose all threads with prefix "red"; can use the next/prev to walk trough these filtered threads?

Top Bottom