[OzzModz] Next and Previous Thread

[OzzModz] Next and Previous Thread [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($10.00)
Just playing around with the addon.

I have found your sort_order is post_date, while we normally have last_post_date?

Last edited:
It is rare, but possible to have the same post_date/last_post_date?
With the help of an addon that adds threads by a loop it is possible and then we have a problem like i had it the last half hour till i found the problem. So you may want to sort by date and thread_id?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
Would anyone happen to have a copy of this resource? We are investigating technical issues which it was suggested that this type of navigation might be useful.

Would anyone happen to have a copy of this resource? We are investigating technical issues which it was suggested that this type of navigation might be useful.
Resource redistribution is not permitted.

This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. We will be working to get it up to snuff. The Process will be this, once I get the current files. Please be patient as we have 30+ new addons to deal with.

1. Rebrand and set up for sale on Snog's
  2. Fix any major bugs
  3. Fix minor bugs.
  4. Start investigating feature additions

If anyone has the files for the current version (and older versions) Please start a conversation with me and give me a copy, this will help the process faster while I wait for the files from Hemant.

This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. We will be working to get it up to snuff. The Process will be this, once I get the current files. Please be patient as we have 30+ new addons to deal with.

1. Rebrand and set up for sale on Snog's
  2. Fix any major bugs
  3. Fix minor bugs.
  4. Start investigating feature additions

If anyone has the files for the current version (and older versions) Please start a conversation with me and give me a copy, this will help the process faster while I wait for the files from Hemant.
Interesting add on.

I've seen it on a theme where it comes built in. Will be nice to see it as an add on only.

Top Bottom