[OzzModz] Thread Grid

[OzzModz] Thread Grid [Paid] 2.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($10.00)
New release on URL image?
thanks for ping me about update. sorry for the delay for now I have make a update of image url that can be download from the xenbros dashboard. v 1.2.0 just need few test left before i release it official. if you wanna take a look you can and if you find any issues let me know :) in PM.

There are a couple of very tiny tiny issues that are easy to overcome:
1. There is a missing "border-top: none" in the div class="block-container" resulting in a top line being displayed:
View attachment 199949

To fix I simply added to the xenbros_thread_blog.less template:
CSS:
.block .block-container {
    border-top: none;
}

2. Just a realy really small thing that I noticed...when resizing the window from full screen to a window (in some instances) some of the box displays overlap. For the user to fix they have to refresh their screen. Happens for example when one entry title becomes 2 lines compared to the other entries in the row having only 1 row title...not really worth worrying about unless others experience it

thanks for the suggestion but i am not able to reproduce the issues on my side. but still i will add that css in the file.

Also, is there any chance to add image size in widget configuration, so each widget has different size.
Can you also add an option to reduce the number of latest threads in mobile view, as it will take much space in mobile view.

Last edited:
What would make this addon really great would be a way to control the number of grids shown. "Number of Grid in Row" seems to have no effect. Keeping a balanced presentation of the grids as the viewport changes would look a lot better. Both of these images have a setting of 2 for number of grids. When the viewport increases, the top row gets 4 and the bottom row gets two empty spots. I'd like two rows of 3 unless the viewport shrinks to minimum then it could disappear. Otherwise nice addon.

Attachments

• viewport1.webp
    viewport1.webp
    79.9 KB · Views: 26
  • viewport2.webp
    viewport2.webp
    66.2 KB · Views: 26
What does the "Number of Grid in Row" setting do? I have it set to 3, but if the viewport is wide, I see 4.
I'm baffled. The developer liked my post(s), but didn't answer my question. I don't mean to be annoying, but I think I asked a legitimate question that for a paid app is worthy of an answer. Someone please straighten me out if I'm thinking about this the wrong way.

I'm baffled. The developer liked my post(s), but didn't answer my question. I don't mean to be annoying, but I think I asked a legitimate question that for a paid app is worthy of an answer. Someone please straighten me out if I'm thinking about this the wrong way.
its not like that i were busy in my brother wedding so i didn't get time to come online and i already mention it on my profile sir but when i came online i were trying to wrote and just after that time i get call that my sister in hospital so i ran for her. but now i am free to help please give me 1 day so i can help you and can you share me the purchase email id and your website link in PM for verification only

Last edited:
Excellent addon.
I wanted to check if it is possible to show in random order the last X posts?
For example, put a maximum of 10 and that these are shown in random order when refreshing the page.
Thanks in advance

its not like that i were busy in my brother wedding so i didn't get time to come online and i already mention it on my profile sir but when i came online i were trying to wrote and just after that time i get call that my sister in hospital so i ran for her. but now i am free to help please give me 1 day so i can help you and can you share me the purchase email id and your website link in PM for verification only

In all fairness you shouldn't have to explain your private life, if you are busy you are busy and it's of no one's concern but your own :)

I'm a bit confused. The screenshot shows a slider. How do I make this a slider?

I have been playing with all the widget settings and all I can make it do is show three previes horizonatally (I would like 4 or 5 as a slider).

So I would think
max entries 16
number of grid in row = 4

Then there would be a slider of 4 with 4 pages to slide through.

It is showing 4 entries but in two rows:

Row 1 has 3

Row 2 has 1.

What would make this addon really great would be a way to control the number of grids shown. "Number of Grid in Row" seems to have no effect. Keeping a balanced presentation of the grids as the viewport changes would look a lot better. Both of these images have a setting of 2 for number of grids. When the viewport increases, the top row gets 4 and the bottom row gets two empty spots. I'd like two rows of 3 unless the viewport shrinks to minimum then it could disappear. Otherwise nice addon.

Hello!

The same thing happens to me, I bought the addon over the weekend and I can't stop fighting with the number of threads, on mobile it looks great and I like it a lot, the problem is in the desktop version, depending on the resolutions they start to appear blank spaces and make the experience very ugly.

Awaiting next versión 👍🏽

Top Bottom