[OzzModz] Thread Grid

[OzzModz] Thread Grid [Paid] 2.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($10.00)

hemant_bhardwaj

hemant_bhardwaj submitted a new resource:

[xenbros] New thread Grid Widget - This widget show thread in grid View by xenbros.com

View attachment 192246
New thread Grid Widget allow you to get grid widget with thumbnail with attachment

Screenshot_1.png

Sidebar

Screenshot_4.png

Option Screenshot

Screenshot_3.png

How it works
Install and activate the add-on as...​

Read more about this resource...

Hello
Would be nice to have an option to activate the thumbnail and grid for Sticky threads only.
Just a suggestion.
Regards

Looks really nice.

Please allow few questions:
  1. What happens if a thread does not have at least one attachment?
  2. How many queries are added to the core displaying when using your addons to achieve this? My forum runs on AWS and any additional cpu/database need to keep performance is expensive.
  3. Could you add this functionality with additional addons for the official Xen Media Gallery?

• What happens if a thread does not have at least one attachment?
For now it's show blank space. but i it will gonna show default image in next update
  • How many queries are added to the core displaying when using your addons to achieve this? My forum runs on AWS and any additional cpu/database need to keep performance is expensive.
It's a normal widget like xenforo have ( XF latest thread widget ) it use a single query to fetch the needed thread from selected node
  • Could you add this functionality with additional addons for the official Xen Media Gallery?
well i am not able to understand you request if you want a custom addon related to thins addon please contact me in PM with more details

You offer one addon for the thread list and one for the most recent topics, as well as for the Resource Manager.

My question was about whether you can basically create this layout for the official Xenforo Gallery addon or whether it might not work for technical reasons. So far only matrixes of images are shown in the gallery, your "Pinterest" style might be interesting for the gallery.

Hello,
great add-on. I have two things.
  1. Replacement with an default image is a good idea but I think it would better if we skip the post if there is no image in it. So that it only display posts with images/attachments.
  2. Also I would suggest or ask if it's possible that we can only display marked/featured threads?

EDIT:
  • If you use 2 items. It will bug at tablet version: 193858
  • Give us an option to disabled 'Last Reply'.

Last edited:
HI, just bought this add-on! Looks fabulous!

Three observations...
1. The date in red is not showing up as it shows in your illustrations.
2. It would nice if the thumbnails could be made smaller so that more threads can fit in one row... right now only three threads fit in the layout.
3. The thread titles should truncate say after 50 or 100 characters for sake of uniformity. It would be nice to have a user select-able option.

There are a couple of very tiny tiny issues that are easy to overcome:
1. There is a missing "border-top: none" in the div class="block-container" resulting in a top line being displayed:
1.webp

To fix I simply added to the xenbros_thread_blog.less template:
CSS:
.block .block-container {
    border-top: none;
}

2. Just a realy really small thing that I noticed...when resizing the window from full screen to a window (in some instances) some of the box displays overlap. For the user to fix they have to refresh their screen. Happens for example when one entry title becomes 2 lines compared to the other entries in the row having only 1 row title...not really worth worrying about unless others experience it

Last edited:
Top Bottom