[OzzModz] Custom Slider

[OzzModz] Custom Slider [Paid] 2.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Can I get some assistance? This is very disappointing. This plugin makes no sense, and there's not even any instructions to help. The slides continue to stack and there is literally no option to make it actually look like a slider (if there is i wouldn't know as there are no instructions).

View attachment 197100

same here, No info what so ever and the settings are really confusing ... did you get it to work?

Hi

Please beleive me I have tried to configure this add-on but it is just not showing any slides just a grey bar with the widget title.

1. Directory preparation:

Create a directory in the data folder called 'cartoons' and set permissions to 0755.
FTP slides into the directory

2. Install add-on :

Download zip file and then upload it using built in Xenforo add-on install feature.

You then see a new menu item:

1592655572043.png

3. Configure add-on options :

1592656136047.png

4. Creating the widget:
  1. Admin Control Panel -> Appearance -> Widgets
  2. Widget definition = [Xenbros] Custom Slider
  3. Widget key = xenbros_slider
  4. Title = (leave blank)
  5. Display in positions = What's new: Overview (I am putting it here just to test)
  6. See screen below.
1592655814143.png
1592655838596.png
1592655887060.png

5. User group permissions:

NONE to set so should be visible to everyone..?

FINALLY - THIS IS THE RESULT.

1592656448867.webp
Please advise what I am doing wrong ?

Many thanks

Hello
I bought this plugin two days ago and sincerely since my site is in Arabic I did not really understand how to make it work, so I contacted the technical support on their xenbros site and I came across technical support very very kind who help me solve all my problems, sincerely it is a support that everyone should have, sympathetic, kind and above all very professional.

Hello, you'll see the images (7 total) at the top of this page:

This is completely unusable with all of them being 132px wide. How do I make each scale to 100% container width?

Hello, you'll see the images (7 total) at the top of this page:

This is completely unusable with all of them being 132px wide. How do I make each scale to 100% container width?
sorry for the delay :)
for that please try to show the image quantity only one and scroll one then you can see one image at one time if you need more assist you can have Chat with me on-site or DM in xenforo
1610221684626.png

This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. We will be working to get it up to snuff. The Process will be this, once I get the current files. Please be patient as we have 30+ new addons to deal with.

1. Rebrand and set up for sale on Snog's
  2. Fix any major bugs
  3. Fix minor bugs.
  4. Start investigating feature additions

If anyone has the files for the current version (and older versions) Please start a conversation with me and give me a copy, this will help the process faster while I wait for the files from Hemant.

Top Bottom