[OzzModz] Notable Members Pro

[OzzModz] Notable Members Pro [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($15.00)

hemant_bhardwaj

hemant_bhardwaj submitted a new resource:

[Xenbros] Member notable pro - let your user get the new way to see the notable member section with select feild

View attachment 212471

[Xenbros] Member notable pro addon allow you to set a select custom user field in the member notable section so user can explore more about the user easily.

For example - if you allow user to select a user field on registration like 'occupation' so you can set that occupation user field to show in member notable section

View attachment 212485

Demo on client Site

[ATTACH...​

Read more about this resource...

Hello, hemant_bhardwaj

Nice plug-in. Except, in my opinion, it lacks user grouping.

For example: be able to display a widget with a list of desired groups, taking into account their css settings (color, boldness, etc.). And allow you to click on the desired group and display all users of that group on a separate page.

In this plugin there is exactly the same principle, but here I understand the division of users into additional fields, which is also good, but to implement the division into groups would be great.

What do you think about this?

Can you please ensure, going forward, you make it clear in your update descriptions which bugs have been resolved.

“And many more fix” is lacking in detail. See point 4 of the Resource standards.

Can you please ensure, going forward, you make it clear in your update descriptions which bugs have been resolved.

“And many more fix” is lacking in detail. See point 4 of the Resource standards.
sorry my mistake thanks for the guide :) i was in hurry and posted update on client request and after that i forget to add the text.
Regards
Hemant Bhardwaj

I really love the idea of your addon, but unfortunately it is not finished now!
(or i am blind and cant find the right place to set some options?)

What i miss:

For every choice of my field, i need the normal page with options that i have for

/admin.php?member-stats/ (as example);

now i want to choose what i want to see; also setup the cache time.

And we need a limit.

Please try your addon with some tenthousand users; then wait for the long lists to come up.

I repeat i it again, please finish your addon, double the price; now it is a toy for a forum with 100 users;
when finished it is a real powerful tool.

Last edited:
Also!

/members/ is changed now!

I see your list, but not the usual ones.

If you add a second aray with links.

the main one should not be in your array, it should be on top

all

new_field

old stuff

OR

new_field
all

old stuff
all

This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. We will be working to get it up to snuff. The Process will be this, once I get the current files. Please be patient as we have 30+ new addons to deal with.

1. Rebrand and set up for sale on Snog's
  2. Fix any major bugs
  3. Fix minor bugs.
  4. Start investigating feature additions

If anyone has the files for the current version (and older versions) Please start a conversation with me and give me a copy, this will help the process faster while I wait for the files from Hemant.

Top Bottom