[OzzModz] Home Blog

[OzzModz] Home Blog [Paid] 2.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($25.00)
Hello, I found a bug about thread featuring.
When I feature some threads, after few time, the features are no longer available by itself. Then I need to re-feature the threads.

Thanks for reading :)

Another issue: Every user on eery group can feature/unfeature Threads:
Maybe this is the cause of feature disappearing :unsure:
View attachment 207922
Hello, I found a bug about thread featuring.
When I feature some threads, after few time, the features are no longer available by itself. Then I need to re-feature the threads.

Thanks for reading :)

thank for reporting error it will be fix in new update :)
regards
Hemant bhardwaj

Hi

your Addon look great! I am thinking of buying your addon for my forum. I have some users who want to start a blog within my forum. So here's my question:

Is it possible to add more then just one "blog page". So my idea is following:

Every user who want a blog on my forum get a "own" forum in which only the blog owner is allowed to post new threads. Then I create a "blog site" with your addon and select for each site the matching forum.

Is this somehow possible right now? If not, is that something you could implement in the future?

Thanks
Benny

Hi

your Addon look great! I am thinking of buying your addon for my forum. I have some users who want to start a blog within my forum. So here's my question:

Is it possible to add more then just one "blog page". So my idea is following:

Every user who want a blog on my forum get a "own" forum in which only the blog owner is allowed to post new threads. Then I create a "blog site" with your addon and select for each site the matching forum.

Is this somehow possible right now? If not, is that something you could implement in the future?

Thanks
Benny
like you want to make a display of thread for a specific URL of every user right ? with there thread only and other user can view that blog type url to show the user post incited of every user.
if that the point then this ad-don don't have that but might be think about it

One more suggestion :)

It would be really nice if there is an option to choose a theme for the blog. So in my case I have a forum with theme a und like to have for my blog theme b.

Thanks Benny

Top Bottom