[OzzModz] Home Blog

[OzzModz] Home Blog [Paid] 2.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($25.00)
hemant_bhardwaj updated [Xenbros] Home Blog for Xenforo2 with a new update entry:

[Xenbros] Home Blog for Xenforo2 1.2.0

This release is before i release the full update because of featured section has bug so all user getting issues with it so this update is focus it on the featured thread section

Removed : Old featured section
Added : New featured section with Slider and side grid
Added : custom background check box if you want to use the custom image link instead of attachment
Added : Expert for the slider but it's still required for right side grid too for future update...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi. Great blog you have done!(y)
Please tell me, can you implement support for posting a widget under posts, where is the footer? I would like to place the statistics widget below. :)

And a question for development. Will you be able to split up the messages? To, for example, in one column of news, in another resource or something else. It would be perfect!:love:

I wish I could see something like that. Is it possible? :unsure:

Attachments

• blog.webp
    blog.webp
    159.4 KB · Views: 45
Hi. Bought an update from you. A question arose.
Widget over the list of forums works, but under them does not work. Tried different options, does not show. Can you check it? It is important for me that the widget shows below, not under slides.

This widget doesn't work for me. What can be? - [Xenbros] Home blog below thread

The second question is, how do you set up the category partitioning, as on your screenshot? Popular topics and the latest topics? In the general settings, we specify only the name of the column, but where the rest is not clear. Can you show us your settings?:unsure:

1569030233538-png.210785

Got the settings figured out. I managed to set it up like on your screenshot.

However, I still don't understand what this widget is responsible for - [Xenbros] Home blog below thread?
It doesn't show me anything. Does it output to the bottom of the widget? Or where?

And that's the question. You can make a widget to output XFRM's Resources to the Grid. I'm not talking about highlighting the resource topics themselves, which are for discussion. I am talking about the Grid output of XFRM's Resources. Will this be possible?

Got the settings figured out. I managed to set it up like on your screenshot.

However, I still don't understand what this widget is responsible for - [Xenbros] Home blog below thread?
It doesn't show me anything. Does it output to the bottom of the widget? Or where?

And that's the question. You can make a widget to output XFRM's Resources to the Grid. I'm not talking about highlighting the resource topics themselves, which are for discussion. I am talking about the Grid output of XFRM's Resources. Will this be possible?
i think you talking about - https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenbros-xfrm-gallery-widget.7335/
if you wanna ask something quickly you can on Lice-chat :) on my site

i think you talking about - https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenbros-xfrm-gallery-widget.7335/
if you wanna ask something quickly you can on Lice-chat :) on my site
So you've had this question before? And since it's a slide show widget, you can blog it up without any problems? If so, it is excellent!:love:

Thank you, I think I'll address there next time.:)

what this widget is responsible for - [Xenbros] Home blog below thread?
that the position of the widget not the widget it self
[Xenbros] Home blog below thread - this is the position to ad more other widget below latest thread section
[Xenbros] Home blog above thread - this is the position to ad more other widget above latest thread section
that widget is attached to this addon is the name - [Xenbros] Home Blog Thread Widget
this widget is use for to add more layout in home-blog addon in future i will add more blog type layout in it

[Xenbros] Home blog below thread - this is the position to ad more other widget below latest thread section
[Xenbros] Home blog above thread - this is the position to ad more other widget above latest thread section
The problem with the widget's conclusions on them. I choose the widget to display in both positions. The widget at the top shows, but at the bottom does not show. Why? Is this a bug? Because the widget bottom does not work in any way.

The problem with the widget's conclusions on them. I choose the widget to display in both positions. The widget at the top shows, but at the bottom does not show. Why? Is this a bug? Because the widget bottom does not work in any way.
yeah it was bug thanks report - it's fix now just update the new 1.4.1 file again

Hello. Can you take into account in the next update so that when you change pages, the anchor is set on the new page? Because when you switch pages, the blog page throws us in the very top, when the anchor on the news column of the new page should work on the contrary. Can you fix this?

sorry for the delay response. -- it doesn't related to the SEO it's a different UI to show the thread in blog Way.
Ah, so it's simply a template change? If it added a feature or two besides the template change, I might be able to figure out a use for it. Doesn't seem like it'll meet my needs, sorry.

Ah, so it's simply a template change? If it added a feature or two besides the template change, I might be able to figure out a use for it. Doesn't seem like it'll meet my needs, sorry.
it doesn't matter sir. it's doesn't effect seo in any matter and beside just template changes it's more then that. this addon is mad for those user who wanna explore the forum in more friendly way like they do in WordPress.

it doesn't matter sir. it's doesn't effect seo in any matter and beside just template changes it's more then that. this addon is mad for those user who wanna explore the forum in more friendly way like they do in WordPress.
I may get it down the road, after my monthly income allows me to renew my XF license. (I'm stuck on 2.1.0 until next month at the very latest as to when I might be able to renew, due to unemployment/disability)

Does slider have an autoplay option?

A suggestion: It would be better we can show only featured threads on the whole page, instead of the latest articles. I mean, there is an option such as "Sticky thread only". If there will be a feature such as "Featured threads only" we can fill the page with the topics only we featured. So we can have full control over the page.

And another suggestion: It would be perfect if we increase or decrease the number of threads to the right of the slider. For example, Someone may wish to reduce the height of the slider. In this case, it will look more elegant to have two threads on the right grid. :)

Top Bottom