[OzzModz] Home Blog

[OzzModz] Home Blog [Paid] 2.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($25.00)
I have bought some of the author's and I am quite happy.
However, I think it would boost sales if a demo was offered.

Nice to see.

But, can i customize this initial page how?

And make the default landing page who enters to the Forum link?

Is easy to select, choose a image and remove it?

hmm from the link, it doesnt really seem like a real blog,

it looks like a page full of thumbnails which when clicked go to a thread

i was expecting more like a real blog, with the main paragraph and underneath the comments(not in a thread)

I have purchased this and would say im semi satisfied at the moment.
I dont think its quite what i hoped for, plenty of room for improvement.

Id like to see;
Better presentation. Its a grid of threads that dont blend in well to dark styles IMO. The forum IDs should probably be nested above the grids as well.

It could do with some logic that determines most likes / reactions as already mentioned

Get rid of the page selector, or at least give an option to. For me this would be a front page and not an area I would want people navigating through as its a detractor from the main forum in that way.

Give some layout options. Simply specifying an amount to display in the grid isnt enough, id like to chose a range of formats (like a 1-2-2-2 or 1-3-3-3 format)

Not sure its something i would use on a live environment at the moment, especially with the styling issues. A little disappointing for the investment so far, eager to see how it develops.

hmm from the link, it doesnt really seem like a real blog,

it looks like a page full of thumbnails which when clicked go to a thread

i was expecting more like a real blog, with the main paragraph and underneath the comments(not in a thread)

It isn't a real blog, it is as you describe. would have hoped to see some feedback from my last post by now. Needs a lot of improvement for me to put it on a live board, which is disappointing.

Any feedback on the comments made here?

There really does need to be a demo, as currently this is just a landing page with a bunch of poorly formatted links. Pretty disappointed I've spent even just over a tenner on this at the moment.

sorry for the too much late response things are not going good form me now days this addon is gonna update soon with better stable option :) and might include few more good design soon.

Top Bottom