[OzzModz] Home Blog

[OzzModz] Home Blog [Paid] 2.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($25.00)

hemant_bhardwaj

hemant_bhardwaj submitted a new resource:

[Xenbros] Home Blog for Xenforo2 - Latest Thread at home page like WordPress for xenforo 2

homeblog.png

Home-blog addon allow you to you get a latest thread of selected node on separate page with pagination like wordpress blog on xenforo with featured thread option with Custom image url if there is no attachment in thread

Featured thread option allow you to highlight the thread in featured section...​

Read more about this resource...

Can you please add an option to show most replied/liked/viewed thread instead?

With days old cut off?

So we can show threads the last 7 days old max for example.

Looks great. Please allow a dub question: Is a a separate page required or can this replace the default page also?

Can you add "tags" or "categories" that can be attached to the post to suggest what it is linked to. For example "News" "Battlefield" "Gaming" "MMO" etc? And if you click this tag, it would list all those threads under that tag.

Edit: also can you add option to remove "By admin" and have the tag there instead?

Can you add "tags" or "categories" that can be attached to the post to suggest what it is linked to. For example "News" "Battlefield" "Gaming" "MMO" etc? And if you click this tag, it would list all those threads under that tag.

Edit: also can you add option to remove "By admin" and have the tag there instead?
Thanks for the suggestion will try to add it in next update or after that :)

@hemant_bhardwaj
Is it possible to create separate widgets with this, one widget for each node, each with the same display options you show in the overview? (Probably not, I know, but figured I would ask.) Basically, what I want is a way to features certain threads per node either on the homepage or on a separate page.

@hemant_bhardwaj
Is it possible to create separate widgets with this, one widget for each node, each with the same display options you show in the overview? (Probably not, I know, but figured I would ask.) Basically, what I want is a way to features certain threads per node either on the homepage or on a separate page.
not sure about the whole idea but i am working on thread-list for it so it can be placed on sidebar so user can select the thread like they want

hemant_bhardwaj updated [Xenbros] Home Blog for Xenforo2 with a new update entry:

[Xenbros] Home Blog for Xenforo2 1.1.0

ADD : Default Image option if there no attachment and first image Url
ADD : Image Height so yo can adjust the of the icon
ADD : Thread Category now show on the top of the image
ADD : Title of Blog Page (Leave is blank if you don't want any title in the blog page)
New Widget - Blog Category List. so user can go directly to the thread category that he want to see

View attachment 194781

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there a live preview ?
And a full list of options available to customize this ?
How does it pick the image to show in the thumbnail ?

Is there a live preview ?
Sorry no demo already mention in upper messages

And a full list of options available to customize this ?
All the option are in the screenshot

How does it pick the image to show in the thumbnail ?
it's use first attachment for thumbnail by default if no attachment then it will search for the external image to display thumbnail.

And about featured thread.

It's aspect custom image url if there is no attachment in the featured thread.

Regards
Hemant Bhardwaj

I'm interested in purchasing, but not without seeing a live demo...

I know you have screenshots, but that doesn't mean much. I need to see this in a live environment.

Top Bottom