[OzzModz] Download Page [Deleted]

hemant_bhardwaj

hemant_bhardwaj submitted a new resource:

[Xenbros] Download Page - allow you to increase revenue by showing ads with additional download page with timer

View attachment 210121

This addon allow you to increase revenue by additional one more click on attachment too download page and show ads with time duration of download button

Time Duration - option to set the time user should wait (in second)
Select Extension - options to select which extension will show the download page
Usergroup Permission - selected user can bypass download page
Ads Position - Advertising position so you can show...​

Read more about this resource...

Can this addon allow for a zip or pdf file to be uploaded that can be downloaded by Premium members only? Not necessarily from an attachment in a post.
Is the file path hidden?
Thanks.

Hi,
I have just purchased your add-on.
I am looking for where we choose the add format and where can define the location of the ad?
I need to add file extensions which are not listed, where I can modify the default list?
Thanks
David

Hi,
I have just purchased your add-on.
I am looking for where we choose the add format and where can define the location of the ad?
I need to add file extensions which are not listed, where I can modify the default list?
Thanks
David
Add is operate in Xenforo advertisement section there you select where you wanna show the add - TOP or BOTTOM

For that please tell me the extension i will add that

Regards
Hemant Bhardwaj

Add is operate in Xenforo advertisement section there you select where you wanna show the add - TOP or BOTTOM

For that please tell me the extension i will add that

Regards
Hemant Bhardwaj

Hi,
Do you have an idea when you can add the extension please?
Regarding the management of usergroup permissions, I found it by myself, please forget it ;-)
Thanks
David

He hemant,

I have seen your like to my last messag,e but not sure you have seen my question ;):

Do you have an idea when you can add the extension xlsm please?

David

He hemant,

I have seen your like to my last messag,e but not sure you have seen my question ;):

Do you have an idea when you can add the extension xlsm please?

David
sorry but i already added it but i forget to mention it. My mistake - i didn't upgrade the addon for the only single extension so just reload the current version and click on overwrite Files and done you will get you extension

Regadrs
hemant bhardwaj

Oups, I can not download again the version 1.03, the link has expired and I had not created an account on your website.
How to download it again?
Thanks

Hello,
Please explain me how to download it again.
As explained above, I can not do it anymore, the download link received expired...
Maybe I misunderstood your message, please rexplain if it is the case.
Thanks

Hello,
Please explain me how to download it again.
As explained above, I can not do it anymore, the download link received expired...
Maybe I misunderstood your message, please rexplain if it is the case.
Thanks
please come in the live chat support so i can assist you better.

I have a problem with the latest update of XF2.
If I uploaded multiple files the site isn’t able to recognize them and redirect me back to the main page.
Testen this on all uploaded products from my forum.
Did someone have a solution for me or is this a known issue ?

Top Bottom