[OzzModz] Attachment Pro

[OzzModz] Attachment Pro [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($15.00)

hemant_bhardwaj

hemant_bhardwaj submitted a new resource:

[Xenbros] Attachment Pro - NEW ATTACHMENT UI AND NEED FUNCTION IN ONE ADDON

View attachment 211925

Attachment Pro addon give a new UI look to attachment and give function to Like and reply to download attachment by giving permission

Attachment UI

View attachment 211926

Like and Reply Function

View attachment 211927

Option

View attachment 211929

Note - More function will add soon

Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ If you Like it

THIS ADDON IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE XF2 BUNDLE
...​

Read more about this resource...

Since I cannot reply to the review reply, I'll reply here. I sent this developer a PM here and this is the response I got.

< Removed by moderators >

I realize the pandemic is a huge issue for many people right now. It just seems to me that this developer does not want to stand by their product and fix any and all errors that come up.

Server Errors When Installed:

• ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
  • src/addons/xenbros/Attachmentpro/XF/Entity/Attachment.php:65

• Generated by: HerzeleidMeister
  • May 11, 2021 at 11:05 PM

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/xenbros/Attachmentpro/XF/Entity/Attachment.php(65): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Inv...', '/home/xxx/...', 65, Array)
#1 src/addons/xenbros/Attachmentpro/XF/Entity/Attachment.php(46): xenbros\Attachmentpro\XF\Entity\Attachment->check_reply(Object(ArrayObject), Object(MMO\Hide\XF\Entity\User), Object(XFRM\Entity\ResourceUpdate))
#2 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Attachment.php(29): xenbros\Attachmentpro\XF\Entity\Attachment->canView(NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Pub\Controller\Attachment->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(261): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Attachment', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Attachment), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Attachment), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#7 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#10 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(44) "/attachments/xxx/"
["referrer"] => string(100) "https://xxx.com/resources/xxx/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Just after a couple of clicks there are numerous errors.....

Server-error-log-Forum-Admin-control-panel.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I cannot reply to the review reply, I'll reply here. I sent this developer a PM here and this is the response I got.

View attachment 251717

I realize the pandemic is a huge issue for many people right now. It just seems to me that this developer does not want to stand by their product and fix any and all errors that come up.

Server Errors When Installed:

• ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
  • src/addons/xenbros/Attachmentpro/XF/Entity/Attachment.php:65

• Generated by: HerzeleidMeister
  • May 11, 2021 at 11:05 PM

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/xenbros/Attachmentpro/XF/Entity/Attachment.php(65): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Inv...', '/home/xxx/...', 65, Array)
#1 src/addons/xenbros/Attachmentpro/XF/Entity/Attachment.php(46): xenbros\Attachmentpro\XF\Entity\Attachment->check_reply(Object(ArrayObject), Object(MMO\Hide\XF\Entity\User), Object(XFRM\Entity\ResourceUpdate))
#2 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Attachment.php(29): xenbros\Attachmentpro\XF\Entity\Attachment->canView(NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Pub\Controller\Attachment->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(261): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Attachment', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Attachment), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Attachment), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#7 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#10 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(44) "/attachments/xxx/"
["referrer"] => string(100) "https://xxx.com/resources/xxx/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Just after a couple of clicks there are numerous errors.....

View attachment 251718
Well I write what I face when you reached to my site and I were not available. You can see my reply in chat about your questions but lateron I got covid and I were not available there .
if you want to make this public you can and about you message I didn't get any message on my xenforo.
I can see you have already raise the issues in PayPal for refund now let's so no more support sorry

Have a good day no more reply untill case solve thanks

Last edited:
Hopefully this has now had a satisfactory outcome but @LenKaiser for future reference, as per the forum rules, please do not post private conversations in public. Please see rule #11:

Personal information and private discussions may not be posted unless it’s clear that all parties involved have consented.

@hemant_bhardwaj while this customer may no longer need your support, the issues posted about here may be significant bugs that still need to be resolved so I hope you will still be looking into them.

This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. We will be working to get it up to snuff. The Process will be this, once I get the current files. Please be patient as we have 30+ new addons to deal with.

1. Rebrand and set up for sale on Snog's
  2. Fix any major bugs
  3. Fix minor bugs.
  4. Start investigating feature additions

If anyone has the files for the current version (and older versions) Please start a conversation with me and give me a copy, this will help the process faster while I wait for the files from Hemant.

Top Bottom