xenBook - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

Forsaken

Forsaken submitted a new resource:

xenBook (version 1.0.4) - A modern take on Facebook.

xenBook is a light style inspired by Facebook, but given a modern feel. Made to be stylish, but minimal and appealing, xenBook offers up an impressive balance. Utilizing CSS3 gradients (With image fallback), Google WebFont typography, and making full use of our Xenique Style Framework.

Demo

Made up of nearly 400 style properties, our style framework offers the most options and customization available for...

Read more about this resource...

Any plans to release this for 1.2?
All my styles support 1.1.x currently, this is the actual style version so I can keep track of any bugs between versions.

I guess it might be confusing, I will update the resource later that it supports the latest version of XenForo.

Advanced Sub-Forum Displays (Display the sub-forum list as either a grid, or as a list).
Have you got images of this or a site I with this enabled I can check out please?

Have you got images of this or a site I with this enabled I can check out please?
The grid uses Jaxels code (With his permission), and here is a screenshot of the list:

subforumlist-png.324

It is essential the same as the grid, just allows more listings on a single line.

The grid uses Jaxels code (With his permission), and here is a screenshot of the list:

subforumlist-png.324

It is essential the same as the grid, just allows more listings on a single line.
Do you have screen with xenBook style please ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The demo version is it updated?

I've just updated this for support for 1.1.3 (Was a single code change). This update includes a few fixes and minor changes.

I also have a larger update planned that will add a few more features to the framework.

There is also an additional alternative navigation style included in this update. Just install it as a child under the default xenBook style, and then install a fixed width style as a child to that if needed.

An update for xenBook has been released, however this one is temporary and doesn't support being responsive.