xenBlock

xenBlock 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
With sticky navigation turned on yes.
Yes this is the issue I've been trying to fix for a while.

Sad to say I am going to have to make template edits. And lots of them (as far as I know), to get this to work. I've been trying pure javascript methods and its just not working.

Yes this is the issue I've been trying to fix for a while.

Sad to say I am going to have to make template edits. And lots of them (as far as I know), to get this to work. I've been trying pure javascript methods and its just not working.
That's not good. It nearly renders the sticky navigation useless.

Well, it isn't an easy fix either. And I didn't know it was that hurtful. You are talking on a mobile device? The sticky nav goes away on portrait views.
Mobile, tablet and desktop. When reply is hit it snaps to the top of the nav bar not the bottom.

Mobile portrait though right, so you can still easily see the text box.
On desktop when reply is hit this is what is happening.

9E5GO1X.jpg

On desktop when reply is hit this is what is happening.

9E5GO1X.jpg
Well, it is annoying, but like I said I've tried everything I know how to fix this. I know of another fix but it requires template edits all over the place. But if it must be done, I shall.

Well, it is annoying, but like I said I've tried everything I know how to fix this. I know of another fix but it requires template edits all over the place. But if it must be done, I shall.
It's unfortunate because that's probably the biggest feature I was looking forward too. More than the AD Styler. Is it throughout UI.X?

Audentio updated [UI.X] xenBlock with a new update entry:

Major Navigation Improvements

Hello everyone,

Today we are releasing the best-yet UI.X version. I might've said that before, but I still mean it. We have completely rewritten the way the navigation is coded to allow for more and more possibilities with less and less code. We've introduced new features such as moving the logo to the navigation for super-modern design styles and also saving space. We've also built javascript functions that will allow you to move the position of elements anywhere in the page (without using...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom