Xen Product Manager [Deleted]

Does it by any chance support a virtual currency system such as BD Bank or ******* Credits? Or, is it possible to hire you to add such feature?

The best would be to have both options, like have a product cost x dollars, or X virtual currencies.

No to both. I don't plan to add support for virtual currencies nor would I be taking on custom work to do so.

Hi, is there any email service provider integration, such as with Aweber?

So, when someone buys one of my products, they get added to my customer email list, for example.

Ok. Can you think of another XenForo add-on that could maybe work with it?

I'm a new XenForo user, so I hardly know any of its capabilities yet. Ditto the add-on community.

So, I dunno. Maybe a person buys my book through Product Manager and another plugin sends them a PM message with the email optin link? Something like that maybe?

I send customers articles, bonus stuff I write, and a weekly newsletter, and prefer email as it's direct and simple. So am looking for a nice workflow to sell my books via XenForo and then add those folks to my Aweber lists.

Chris D updated Xen Product Manager with a new update entry:

New Features and Bug Fixes

Xen Product Manager 1.1.0 has been developed based on a lot of valuable feedback as a result of the initial release.

I have to thank everyone who has purchased Xen Product Manager already and especially if you have reported bugs or made suggestions.
  • Fixed issue which meant the display of discounts were being rounded up.
  • Changed display of the discount value to remove superfluous hyphen.
  • All new "License Agreement" management. Dedicated page to view and edit the current License...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Small bug fix and small changes

This update fixes a bug that has been identified which may cause an older version of a file to be downloaded when multiple files have been uploaded for the same version.
  • Fixes bug with wrong version of file being downloaded.
  • No longer displays "No Optional Extras Purchased" if the product does not have any optional extras.
  • No longer shows the "Activate" or "Update" button to users if a product does not require activation.

I have always supported Chris, he is one of only a handful of developers that I respect and trust and recommend to anyone that has any kind of inkling to find a way to use this that they purchase it.

Chris, and others, I am willing to put money upfront as well to get physical products included in it with shipping based on weight...perhaps even pay extra for modules like shipping lookups for different shipping companies modules and payment gateway modules etc...could be a real earner for you Chris...I wish you all the luck with this addon anyway

Reactions: Rob

New features!

Xen Product Manager 1.2.0 is now available with a number of new features as detailed below and some bug fixes.

Please consider writing a review for Xen Product Manager, it's fantastic to hear the feedback of its users; especially now the character limit has been reduced to 150!
  • The word censor has now been implemented on user editable values such as the license URL and license alias.
  • Products can now be set up without a price opening up opportunities to sell free products with paid add-ons.
  • The full cart details are sent to PayPal which means the PayPal receipt, invoice and confirmation e-mails are fully itemised.
  • Navigation links have been moved around. More important user links such as links to licenses are now on the right. This leaves them visible on smaller screens.
  • Your users can now associate other users with their licenses. This promotes them to any user groups relating to the product temporarily until the license expires.
  • An item count alert can now show above the "Products" tab to indicate recently added or recently updated products.
  • You can now define a custom order on the products index. This adds an additional tab which you can give any name to. You can drag and drop products to re-order. Pagination is disabled for custom orders.
  • Widget Framework compatibility. Add "Hello" and "Cart" blocks anywhere.
  • Various links can now be added to post bit and member card as a shortcut to a user's licenses. Look for Xen Product Manager in the Style Properties in the Admin CP.
  • A licenses tab will now appear in a user's profile which loads a list of the user's licenses.
  • When browsing a filtered list of licenses or orders the number of items is shown in the footer.
  • You can now filter lists of licenses by the license state.

Just wondering, what made you choose to not extend resource manager and just implement paid resources? Is it mainly to not have stuff break when XF resources updates?

I guess I'm asking as I'm interested in these features but to allow members to utilize it as well. Pretty much paid marketplace.

Anyhow, nice job. Looks well done, always a fan of your work.

Can other members sell products with their own Paypal account if given the permissions to do so? Also, are the product images enlarged when clicked, slide show enabled if there multiple images of product?

No.

I've seen how you use this on your own site, this is an entirely different concept, really. Sorry.

Top Bottom