Xen Product Manager [Deleted]

Hey Chris, I dont wanna bug you mate but will this mod get the ability to work with the licencing turned off for some products? If so, great... I'm just considering other options here and they are not good lol

Don't then :)
....but where is the fun in that.

I'll register there and post. My suggestion has a good few likes here so I think it's in good demand and would add more flexibility to product types

I don't wanna hack your art :)

Last edited:
I will try this! Do you support VAT (19% for Germany) and additional payment gateways, other than paypal?

There is an add on by @Liam W which adds Stripe support.

VAT isn't included at this time but you could edit templates and phrases to make it clear that is included in the price.

Wow.

I'm sitting here cash in hand and would gladly pay extra for this functionality because the alternatives (realistic ones) are not forthcoming. I've made an arguably popular recommendation and you berate me.

Even offered to beta test this before was even released and sang this mods praises.

Way to go. Do you treat all potential customers in this manner?

I've tried to help. I've not asked for a polite comment to be flipped to my detriment, that's not nice. Timeout

Thank you for trying to help by making a valid suggestion that will be given some serious consideration. I thank you if you have any more suggestions that will make the product more appealing to you or prospective customers. Your suggestion will not be forgotten.

Until it is implemented, however, I will just automatically assume you still can't use the add-on. That will save you some effort, and save me from reading something that was already completely obvious to me.

Reactions: Rob
Just doing a bit more beta testing on XPM 1.1.0 before release. A few more features have been added:

https://xenresources.com/threads/non-expiring-products.1740/
It is now possible to set products to not have an expiry date, hence licenses that are perpetual.

https://xenresources.com/threads/make-licencing-system-optional-to-give-product-flexibility.1744/
To complement this, you can now set per product whether or not a license needs to be activated before download. If a license does not need to be activated before download it becomes "Active" immediately after purchase.

https://xenresources.com/threads/user-activity-currently-viewing.1755/
Improvements to session activity messages.

To complement this, you can now set per product whether or not a license needs to be activated before download. If a license does not need to be activated before download it becomes "Active" immediately after purchase
Snow is falling... all around me... webmasters playin'... having fun!

Merry Xmas!

I'm getting this tomorrow!

Thanks for your hard work and a great release :D

It seems pretty unnecessary to do that when there are add-ons available already that can do this. There are at least two add-ons that provide that functionality and at least one of them can do so with promoting you into a user group. Therefore, you can handle this just with user group permissions (User can purchase products) and that add-on :)

Before i buy it one question: Is it Possible to add OWN Lizenz Numbers to a specfic product? So the Buyer can use this Lizenz Key to active a Product?
I know that the buyer cant download it before he buy it but i need a second authentification, so the buyer cant give this to other users. I have my own Serial Key system and it would be cool if you can add, that i can type 50 serial keys or more... into a field everyone is only for one Buyer.

I'm almost ready to dump prestashop. This will be the last legacy system to bring in-house :)

Top Bottom