Xen Notices [Deleted]

With some CSS:

For the sake of specificity, you may need to define it in EXTRA.css as:

Code:
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveWideWidth)
{
    .Responsive #GritterContainer {display:none;}
}

You may need to adjust @maxResponsiveWideWidth to your preferences. Either a specific number or the name of another style property in the Responsive Design group.

It's probably not something I would normally do, but it keeps coming up so I thought I might as well make it an option. All it does is inject the media query into the HTML. A bit messy, but it solves the problem.

Fixed the timezone bug and changed the TM to fix the issue that @DaveM reported with UI.X too.

Chris D updated Notifications with a new update entry:

New feature: Hide notifications based on display width

View attachment 95270

Notifications 1.8 enables the ability to control, for each Notification, the visibility of the notification based on display width.

If you want a particular Notification to be hidden on mobiles, you can now set "Hide Below Narrow Width" and the Notification should no longer show on narrower displays.

In addition to this new feature, several bugs have been fixed, including an update to improve compatibility with newer versions of UI.X.

You should receive an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I did not recived mail with link for new version. I downloaded with link from past e-mails, but it will be better if notification and link with new version come with mail.
Thanks Chris

Thanks for the update, Chris. :)

Just to note that the timezone fix has worked in the Notification Center for "Current date and time is after" but not for "Current date and time is before":

upload_2015-1-18_19-22-58.webp

If there's an edit I can make in a template or file to fix this easily then please let me know. :)

I have a problem. I have run a test on my forum with a program called Xenu (http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html).
Xenu say every thread has a "not found" status. That mean it can not find an objekt.
The objekt that missed is: http://www.my-domain.com/topic/thread.14222/rgba.php?r=245&g=101&b=11&a=217

So i opened the thread sourcecode an that looks like that:

Code:
<style type="text/css">

#gritter-item-1 .gritter-item
                            {
                                color: rgba(238, 238, 238, 1);
                            background: url(rgba.php?r=245&g=101&b=11&a=217);
                            }

#gritter-item-1 .gritter-item a
                            {
                                color: rgba(238, 238, 238, 1);
                            }

@media (max-width:610px)
                        {
                            .Responsive #gritter-item-1
                            {
                                display: none!important;
                            }
                        }

</style>

rgba.php is in the root. Maybe the code should look like this:

Code:
background: url(http://www.my-domain.com/rgba.php?r=245&g=101&b=11&a=217);

Never got the update email.

@Chris D I did not seem to get the update on this version?

@Chris D

We got no update mail?

The update email isn't essential. Just search your inbox for the previous email probably under 'Fetchapp' and 'Notifications', and that same download link will provide the latest version of the download always. :)

You should receive an e-mail from FetchApp containing a new download link, however any e-mail you have received about Notifications previously contains a download link which will also download this latest version.

Private message @Chris D if you need a new email sent.

Top Bottom