Xen Notices [Deleted]

@Chris D there's a strange behavior with html editor in Notifications. Whenever I put some text in multiple lines and select one line of text and try to add a link, when I insert link, the editor removes everything from the editor, however the whole text is still there in HTML area.

I'm using latest version of Notifications and checked on both Chrome & Firefox latest versions. Windows 8

I love this app, however I just figured right now
that some of the Criteria I got in Trophy section (mainly related to my steam integration )

Is there a way to add those criteria to Notifications?

Notifications managed in the Admin CP should have access to all criteria, including those added by add-ons.

Notifications managed in the front end may only have the default ones available.

Notifications managed in the Admin CP should have access to all criteria, including those added by add-ons.

Notifications managed in the front end may only have the default ones available.

Thanks, I weren't aware there were a difference.
As always Love your work.

The only reason there is a difference is because the front end is a copy (created by me) of the templates in the Admin CP.

There's no feasible way of changes to those admin templates to be applied to my custom public templates.

Thanks for the kind words.

The only reason there is a difference is because the front end is a copy (created by me) of the templates in the Admin CP.

There's no feasible way of changes to those admin templates to be applied to my custom public templates.

Thanks for the kind words.

Nah It's all good, I just needed a way tell people who haven't associated their Steam yet that it is now possible.

And always, now get back to Xenmedia and add those locked category folders people can post in
I'm DESPERATELY in need of that function (/me Throws herself off a cliff )

I'm running XF 1.3.3 and have just installed & re-installed the plugin but it isnt showing up in the Admin CP Home.

Make sure you have the Admin Permission which allows you to "Manage Notifications"
Okay, I just logged in using my Super Admin account and I can see it.

How do I allow my Admin account to see it, where do I find the permission to "Manage Notifications".

If you've set up a non Super Admin before then you've seen where you do it! :)

Admin CP > Users > Administrators > {Your Admin Account}

You can set the admin permissions there.

Hi there!
I just tried to buy the addon but it says that your servie/settings denied my credit card through paypal.
It has money, that's for sure.

You would have to take that up with PayPal. They denied your card I have no idea why and I can't do anything. Sorry.

Hi Chris, i've just installed notifications and i would like to only display a notification on the home page of the forum. I don't know much about the forum views or things like that, just wondering if it's possible, so if the user registers and goes on the home page, the notice only display on that page - actually once per session would be better.
any way to do this (perhaps in the page criteria tab?)

Thanks for the help,

Mitch

i worked this out - under the 'page criteria' tab - once you've created the notice - add 'forum_list' into the 'content template is' field and check the box :)
Sweet(y)
Still think it would be great to have an option to only display a notice once per session to avoid showing the same notice twice after page reload?
Great addon - thanks Chris, just what i was after:p

i worked this out - under the 'page criteria' tab - once you've created the notice - add 'forum_list' into the 'content template is' field and check the box :)
Sweet(y)
Still think it would be great to have an option to only display a notice once per session to avoid showing the same notice twice after page reload?
Great addon - thanks Chris, just what i was after:p
You can have a notice appear only once per session, it's in the options when creating one.

Time to hide notification when close is clicked (days):
A value of 0 disables the notification for the current browsing session

Also ensure that you have "Enable temporary dismissal" enabled in ACP > Notifications > Notifications Options

Cheers Martok - I found this:

'Time to hide notification when close is clicked (days):
A value of 0 disables the notification for the current browsing session'

in the first tab when creating a new notice.

So i'll have to set the time higher for each notice to encourage closing them :)

Top Bottom