[XTR] Featured Threads

[XTR] Featured Threads 1.0.5

No permission to download
UI class? do you mean the UI.X theme from themehouse?

No. I mean,
This is a mistake made by me. (It's displaying but not with correct class)
And some of UI.X theme user have a problem but I've not checked yet.
Because I don't have any UI.X theme.

As you know we've check it with together :)...
Now, it's working but please upgrade your XF! (to be compatible with the next release)
Best regards.
Thanks bud. Lastly, how do I change the background for the 'Feature node'?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181221-035706_Chrome_20181221052950623.webp
    Screenshot_20181221-035706_Chrome_20181221052950623.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
thank you for this adorable add-on,
when i add 2 threads feature, it display just blank space
i use : XF 2.0.12, Mozilla and chrome
Problem Just with RTL language

Hi, @Frode789 ,
Just Due to health problems!!!
---------------------------------

“Waiting is not mere empty hoping. It has the inner certainty of reaching the goal.” ~I Ching

Waiting has a bad rap in modern Western society. It’s not surprising that I had to look to an ancient Chinese text (the I Ching) in order to find a suitable quote to begin this article. We don’t like to wait! It’s far easier to find quotes on the Internet about “seizing the day” and making something happen.

I’ve been an impatient person for much of my life. I wanted things to happen to me! I had a definite agenda in my twenties: finish college, start my career, get married, and have a family. So I declared a major and started knocking off my goals. When it was “time” to get married, I picked the most suitable person available and got on with it.

I really didn’t know much about waiting. I thought it was something you did if you didn’t have courage or conviction. It was just an excuse not to take action. I know better now.

What I’ve learned since then is that waiting is one of the most powerful tools we have for creating the life we want.

The ego, or mind, is very uncomfortable with waiting. This is the part of you that fairly screams, “Do something! Anything is better than nothing!” And, because we are a very ego-driven society, you’ll find plenty of external voices that back up that message.

The mind hates uncertainty, and would rather make a mistake than simply live in a state of “not knowing” while the right course unfolds.

Top Bottom