[XTR] Featured Threads

[XTR] Featured Threads 1.0.5

No permission to download
XDinc updated [XD] Feature Threads with a new update entry:

Added New Slider Options and Fixed Bugs

What's New 1.0.2
  • Now users can control slider speed and more! (Suggestion comes from @easiii )
View attachment 190820

• Added new display position (Forum view) (Suggestion comes from @kelle67 )
  • Added new phrases and fixed buttons (Suggestion comes from @gldtn )
  • Fixed fontawesome icons ( XF 2.0.x and 2.1+)
Thanks for all suggestions.
As long as I have the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can you make the featured posts to display only thread title, no slider or read more in the forum display page?

Thanks for the update! Here is what I've noticed so far.

1. There is a compatibility issue with UI.X 2 theme from @ThemeHouse ... The below options (Don't display featured image doesn't work, slider speed settings doesn't do anything) won't work no matter what settings I use. I've tried it on a Xenforo default layout and they work as they should. So the issue is with the UI.X 2 framework...Maybe @ThemeHouse can help here or?

2. When I hover the a feature thread card (the content to be more specific), instead of the default cursor (the mouse arrow) it got replaced by a very creepy hand. How can we restore the default behavior of the mouse pointer, because right now it's out of place with the style and it's very creepy. I'm on phone now, so I can't post a screenshot, but if you hover over the content of a feature thread card it should be there!

Again, thank you for this add-on and for all the work that you've put into this!

Thanks for the update! Here is what I've noticed so far.

1. There is a compatibility issue with UI.X 2 theme from @ThemeHouse ... The below options (Don't display featured image doesn't work, slider speed settings doesn't do anything) won't work no matter what settings I use. I've tried it on a Xenforo default layout and they work as they should. So the issue is with the UI.X 2 framework...Maybe @ThemeHouse can help here or?
View attachment 190826

2. When I hover the a feature thread card (the content to be more specific), instead of the default cursor (the mouse arrow) it got replaced by a very creepy hand. How can we restore the default behavior of the mouse pointer, because right now it's out of place with the style and it's very creepy. I'm on phone now, so I can't post a screenshot, but if you hover over the content of a feature thread card it should be there!

Again, thank you for this add-on and for all the work that you've put into this!

1. I don't have any UI.X 2 theme I guess template modification affect the add-on...
  2. Hahaha , Don't worry, calm down ...
Go FThread_js template and find,

Code:
enableDrag:true,

Change it

Code:
enableDrag:false,

Now everything will be good!

Yes, I will add an option on next release! But Read More button option is good idea! ;)
I know it's important but sometimes one can decided to build something plain and simple.
Just display the list of featured topic in the index page.
Please take a look at the screenshot below

Hahaha , Don't worry, calm down ...
: )) I'm disabling it this right now, that hand is so creepy... I don't like it at all! : ))

I know it's important but sometimes one can decided to build something plain and simple.
Just display the list of featured topic in the index page.
Please take a look at the screenshot below
View attachment 190843
A featured thread list for the members was requested before by @maszd: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xd-feature-threads.157196/page-2#post-1303761

Last edited:
Are there any known issues with UI.X? I installed the addon, did the setup and changed the user rights for my account but the featured threads as well as the option above the threads do not show up.

Hi @XDinc Pls the mobile view of this addon isn't displaying properly. Why? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181221-035706_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20181221-035706_Chrome.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom