[XD] Conversation Monitor [Deleted]

Sure thing, I'm working on getting some screenshots of the admin configuration and the alert posts. Thanks!

I've added a couple of screenshots and improved the description on the listing. Let me know if you have any feedback, suggestions or requests.

It seems to be working well from my limited testing.

It would be nice to be able to whitelist a user aswell as a domain though.

So any staff members can interact without triggering the alerts.

Pre-sales question 😁

If there's a match with a keyword trigger, what actions will a moderator be able to do?
Are they able to get access to the whole conversation, or will they just see the message that triggered the keyword?

Pre-sales question 😁

If there's a match with a keyword trigger, what actions will a moderator be able to do?
Are they able to get access to the whole conversation, or will they just see the message that triggered the keyword?
Currently, this addon only shows the message that triggered the match. It doesn't give any extra access to the rest of the conversation.

Currently, this addon only shows the message that triggered the match. It doesn't give any extra access to the rest of the conversation.
Can that be changed? It would be useful if the moderators can use your addon to remove spam or even bad users who attempt to defraud other users.

Last edited:
My forum is nearly 20 years old and just installed this today, but it's only pulling conversations from 2002-2003 or nothing at all. I migrated from vbulletin to xenforo last year.

What value do I need to put for the timestamp so it pulls convos from today and going forward? No past conversations.

EDIT: I changed the timestamp to yesterday's date (1617633706) and manually ran the cron jon and got 0 results. I did send myself a few external links to make sure something was there that would trigger an alert.

Thanks

Last edited:
Bought the addon and the he made a promise to fixed the external link report bug and then he just disappeared. Interesting.

Hey guys, sorry, had some issues related to covid and wasn't able to get much done for the past few weeks, but I'm back now so I'll be doing some updates to fix the reported issues and should have a release this weekend.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom