[Wutime] Snow storm effect

[Wutime] Snow storm effect v1.0.5

No permission to download

Wutime

Would it be possible to add option for the volume of snow drops? Really nice to get this one on countdown to the festival

And could the snowflakes be a different colour? I know snow is white, but on a white background it does not snow i mean show lol.

Defo not yellow lol.

Was thinking more green 💚

Is there maybe someone who can change the snow to something useful for spring, sommer, autum?

daisies?
suns?
autumn leaves?

Larger icons, but less spawns would be a nice effect for the other three seasons.

Could you please implement an User Control Panel option to allow individual users to stop this effect? This addon has serious performance issues to the end users, boosting CPU consumption per each webpage from 5-8% to at least 85%.

Background: I am helping someone maintaining his website, and he insists on keeping this addon enabled even if I warned him that this hoggs his visitors' computers' CPU.

Could you please implement an User Control Panel option to allow individual users to stop this effect? This addon has serious performance issues to the end users, boosting CPU consumption per each webpage from 5-8% to at least 85%.

Background: I am helping someone maintaining his website, and he insists on keeping this addon enabled even if I warned him that this hoggs his visitors' computers' CPU.
Thank you for the suggestion. I will look into it.

Thank you for the suggestion. I will look into it.
You're welcome.

Also, I suspect that the impact from this performance issue can be more obvious on retina displays.
I guess another toggle set can be introduced to make sure whether the effect works on each desktop platform.

Top Bottom