(CLOSED) WTF.com - Rants, News, Off-Topic, Humor

Holy ****, i was just looking around and saw this one! Amazing come up with theh name! I loved it! The design is literally flawless man! It's unbeliveable! +++

Holy ****, i was just looking around and saw this one! Amazing come up with theh name! I loved it! The design is literally flawless man! It's unbeliveable! +++

Thanks a lot, #Glunar ! Its far from flawless, as I'm always looking to tweak things further. I very much appreciate your excitement though! ;)

Very old thread. Surprised it’s still going on strong. Kudos to OP. Did you see any changes in traffic the last few 3 years too or have you been steady? With your site as an example I may put a forum back up again.

Very old thread. Surprised it’s still going on strong. Kudos to OP. Did you see any changes in traffic the last few 3 years too or have you been steady? With your site as an example I may put a forum back up again.

Much appreciated.. Nice username. ;)

Yeah, traffic has slowed on and off in the last few years a bit (as we're more general now and a little less focused on ranting) but that's to be expected.. We just had our 14th anniversary online (puberty - yay!), and we've seen plenty of ups and downs but things always got busier so we'll see.. We have a new contest up for active posters with some great prizes to light a little flame. ;)

Thanks for your visit, it was kind of you.

Much appreciated.. Nice username. ;)

Yeah, traffic has slowed on and off in the last few years a bit (as we're more general now and a little less focused on ranting) but that's to be expected.. We just had our 14th anniversary online (puberty - yay!), and we've seen plenty of ups and downs but things always got busier so we'll see.. We have a new contest up for active posters with some great prizes to light a little flame. ;)

Thanks for your visit, it was kind of you.
Hello. I was just researching forums to see if they were pass their prime. Then I started reading about forum owners complain that Google killed their traffic with their new algorithms so it made me think hard of putting time and effort into building something that might be minus then a plus. Your site proves that they can still function. Happy belated 14th birthday. Hats off to you.

I just joined there solely for the *@wtf.com email. But when I went to account upgrade page, I was confused.
It mentions that the emails are powered by Gmail. And I know for sure that you get a Basic G Suite account for $5/mo/user. How are you able to provide 1 full year at just $15?

I just joined there solely for the *@wtf.com email. But when I went to account upgrade page, I was confused.
It mentions that the emails are powered by Gmail. And I know for sure that you get a Basic G Suite account for $5/mo/user. How are you able to provide 1 full year at just $15?

Hey,

Thanks for the visit!

I'll start a conversation with you about those specifics, as it is probably out of scope for this thread...

Top Bottom