WordPress Plugin: XenForo API Consumer [Deleted]

xfrocks

xfrocks submitted a new resource:

WordPress Plugin: XenForo API Consumer - WordPress and XenForo, together.

Note: This add-on is available freely for users who purchased upgrades at my site xfrocks.com, the cost here ($45) is for the one year upgrade including premium add-on download and support.

[FEATURES]
1. Seamless user integration including cookie detection, avatar, etc.
2. Two-way Synchronization for posts and comments with easy to use tag-forum mapping interface.
3. Top bar supports with Alerts and Conversations real time counter.
4. Widget: Threads....

Read more about this resource...

Surely I will use this for my Upcoming Blog (y)
It will still support even if XenForo and Wordpress are on different server's?

screen-shot-2014-02-26-at-11-23-57-pm-png.68140

Any way for the wordpress symbol and wordpress home tab to be removed?

So the user can be registered and created via wordpress, then when they log in they get an account automatically created for them in Xenforo and they are synced and logged in? Is this correct?

I am confused about how to purchase this addon. I just registered on your site, but can't figure out how to pay/download.

So the user can be registered and created via wordpress, then when they log in they get an account automatically created for them in Xenforo and they are synced and logged in? Is this correct?
The other way around. User has XenForo account first, then login to WordPress with that.

i had some issues with w3 cache too. my host toggled a few switches (don't remember which ones) and it worked.

but i really feel like that plugin slowed my site more than anything. i think i had more success with hyper cache extended.

quick cache was a really bad one though - that cache somehow deleted tons of actual content, rather than deleting the cache!

The other way around. User has XenForo account first, then login to WordPress with that.

This seems the same as that other wordpress addon. If someone is already running wordpress for their site and have members registering already through that, then they want to add a forum...they will want to pass user info from Wordpress to Xenforo. Wordpress runs almost 30% of the Internet now. Those sites are going to want to keep their existing membership base and simply plugin a forum.

This seems the same as that other wordpress addon. If someone is already running wordpress for their site and have members registering already through that, then they want to add a forum...they will want to pass user info from Wordpress to Xenforo. Wordpress runs almost 30% of the Internet now. Those sites are going to want to keep their existing membership base and simply plugin a forum.
Agree with you :)

Top Bottom