[WMTech] User Self Delete PRO

[WMTech] User Self Delete PRO [Paid] 1.0.2

No permission to buy ($29.00)

wmtech

wmtech submitted a new resource:

[WMTech] User Self Delete PRO - Allow your users to delete their own account with extended features

Description / Features:
Based on the very popular "User Self Delete" add-on this completely rewritten PRO (for professional!) version of our add-on adds several indespensible and valuable features for the administrators of professional and reputable XenForo forums. In addition to the highly optimized code this PRO version is also more robust and reliable compared to the LITE version, thus the right choice for even very large discussion sites.

This add-on allows your members to delete...

Read more about this resource...

To understand better, can you please point the differences with the light version?
Thanks ;)

Taken from
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/wmtech-user-self-delete-lite.1454/

Extended Features of the [WMTech] User Self Delete PRO Edition compared to the Lite Edition:
  • Highly Optimized rewritten code for enhanced performance
  • Send Confirmation Mail after Deletion Request
  • Change User Title of Users in Grace Period
  • Disable Personal Conversations for Users in Grace Period
  • Activate Conversation AutoResponder for Users in Grace Period
  • Notify Admin about Deletion
  • Send Reminder Mail to Users 1 Day before Deletion
  • Detailed Log of Pending and Processed Deletion Requests
  • Auto Clear Deletion Log
  • Allow Admin to Cancel any Deletion Request
  • Upgrading from LITE transfers all data automatically

>>
If you would like to remove the copyright, please purchase a Branding Removal License from us for a small fee.
<<

How much is this, and how does one pay it?

That's what it means.

No, each Branding Free license stays a Branding Free license forever. The branding will not reappear.

Only if you want to renew the ability to download a newer version, the renewal cost is higher for Branding Free licenses compared to those with Branding.

No, each Branding Free license stays a Branding Free license forever.

If you want to renew the ability to download a newer version, the renewal cost is higher for Branding Free licenses compared to those with Branding.

I see. I would suggest working on the wording of that fee, then. I would also suggest making "branding removal" a feature of the paid version.

I see. I would suggest working on the wording of that fee, then. I would also suggest making "branding removal" a feature of the paid version.

It is a feature of the paid version, if you want and add this option.
Once paid it stays and can be used forever without branding.

However, if you ever want to renew (which no one forces you to) the renewal cost will be higher.

The add-on is currently bug free and does not miss any features. We expect a new version to appear only after XenForo 2 has been released.

It is a feature of the paid version, if you want and add this option.

What I meant was a feature for which you didn't have to pay extra. While I don't mind paying for good-quality add-ons, I do find it unreasonable when developers of paid add-ons want to stack up their attributions in my footer, or wherever, unless I pay an additional fee.

What I meant was a feature for which you didn't have to pay extra. While I don't mind paying for good-quality add-ons, I do find it unreasonable when developers of paid add-ons want to stack up their attributions in my footer, or wherever, unless I pay an additional fee.

I understand your concerns.

However, we would have to raise the price for everyone to provide this product without branding out of the box. The branding notice is a way for us to be able to reduce the price as a compensation to advertise our services with this small note at your site.

Our customers do have the choice. We think this is a fair offer for everyone.

wmtech updated [WMTech] User Self Delete PRO with a new update entry:

v1.0.1: Minor Code Optimizations and Enhancements

> Version 1.0.1 <

Changelog:

Fix: Minor code optimizations and enhancements in different areas.

New: If you decide to change the attribution of content created by deleted users (which is an option!), such content will no longer link to a member card. Instead it will be assigned to the guest user (as all other unassigned content) but show the user name you specify in the options instead of the original name of the deleted user. Also the attribution change will...

Read the rest of this update entry...

wmtech updated [WMTech] User Self Delete PRO with a new update entry:

v1.0.2: Minor Code Optimizations, PHP 7 Compatibility

> Version 1.0.2<
Minor Code Optimization & PHP 7 Compatibility

This upgrade is recommended for all customers who wish to reinstall this add-on or use PHP 7. There are no bug fixes in this release.

Changelog:

NEW: Enhanced Installation/Uninstallation Code

NEW: PHP 7 Compatibility

Upgrade Instructions:
[wmtech] User Self...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I installed this on my clients forum version xenforo 1.5.2

But got a critical problem and need to disable.

When a user register the site then he got 'A server error occurred. Please try again later.' an unable the user to register.

I checked the server log and maybe this is the issue

Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: wmt_usd_log_id - library/XenForo/Visitor.php:678
Generated By: persson, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/chris102/public_html/library/XenForo/Visitor.php(678): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/xxx/...', 678, Array)
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/library/WMTech/UserSelfDeletePro/Listener.php(42): XenForo_Visitor->offsetGet('wmt_usd_log_id')
#2 [internal function]: WMTech_UserSelfDeletePro_Listener::frontControllerPreView(Object(XenForo_FrontController), Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin), Array)
#3 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('front_controlle...', Array)
#5 /home/xxx/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(76) "http://www.xyz.com/admin.php?nodes/add&parent_node_id=717"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["nodes/add"] => string(0) ""
["parent_node_id"] => string(3) "717"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I installed this on my clients forum version xenforo 1.5.2

But got a critical problem and need to disable.

When a user register the site then he got 'A server error occurred. Please try again later.' an unable the user to register.

I checked the server log and maybe this is the issue

Sorry, you had problems.

We can, however, not reproduce the issue you describe. Registration is possible without problems, even with this add-on enabled.

It looks like the installation of the add-on at your site failed to add the 'wmt_usd_log_id' column to your xf_user table for a reason we don't know.

I recommend to do the following:
  1. Test the successful upload of all files with the "File Health Check" tool in your ACP. You need to get a "OK".
  2. Uninstall the add-on from your site (Select "Uninstall" in the Add-On list). Do not just disable it!
  3. Reinstall the add-on with "Install Add-On" in your ACP and the provided XML file in the add-on package you have downloaded from our server.
If this does not help, please open a support ticket at our site https://wmtech.net/. We will need access to your ACP and your database to find out why the installation at your site does not work as expected.

Thank you.

Top Bottom