Wish me luck!

I just received confirmation that I have a final round interview for a new position tomorrow morning. I'm really psyched about it and hopeful that I'm the guy they're looking for.

Cheers!
Seeing as I'm working a project for a theater company at the moment, I'll say 'break a leg' instead. ;)

Oh and ditto Forsaken. :p :D

Seeing as I'm working a project for a theater company at the moment, I'll say 'break a leg' instead. ;)

Oh and ditto Forsaken. :p :D
I'll definitely take that figuratively, as I already broke my arm last summer
:
35705_1457867720214_1038991706_1359634_5387117_n.webp

I just received confirmation that I have a final round interview for a new position tomorrow morning. I'm really psyched about it and hopeful that I'm the guy they're looking for.

Cheers!

Doe this involve dancing in your underware?

Good luck with the interview, remain positive, people like positive, positive is cool.

Doe this involve dancing in your underware?

Good luck with the interview, remain positive, people like positive, positive is cool.
lol no it does not, thankfully. It's a Senior .NET Software Developer/Architect position. One I'm quite interested in taking on. Thanks :)

whoops, didn't see this earlier. Actually, after sitting in the hospital for a little bit, the adrenaline had warn off and I actually started to feel very sick. Enter morphine. :D

My son currently has a dislocated elbow apparently it has been out for years without anyone knowing :o It got immensely painful recently which triggered a whole discovery of it and what not. Unfortunately for him, as it has been out for so long the radial head end has changed shapes and the radius has grown too long to go back in :( He is going to require surgery, but they won't do that whilst he is still growing >_< lol When it first got painful we were hoping that they would be able to just pop it back in.. but alas.

My son currently has a dislocated elbow apparently it has been out for years without anyone knowing :eek: It got immensely painful recently which triggered a whole discovery of it and what not. Unfortunately for him, as it has been out for so long the radial head end has changed shapes and the radius has grown too long to go back in :( He is going to require surgery, but they won't do that whilst he is still growing >_< lol When it first got painful we were hoping that they would be able to just pop it back in.. but alas.
ugh, that is horrible. Let me tell you, this happened to me almost a year ago, and I still do not have full use of my right arm. Well, best wishes to your son. I hope it all turns out okay for him.

Good luck jmurrayhead for the interview. (y)

@ Kim: That's actually the right decision. It'll bother him a while for now, but in the long run, hopefully he'll be better off having waited. My best wishes are with him. :)

Top Bottom