Wiretransfer (WT2) [Deleted]

au lait

au lait submitted a new resource:

[xenMade.com] Wiretransfer (WT2) - Payment module for Wiretransfer

This addon allows you to pay by wiretransfer.
The user receives the bank data, confirmed that he has completed the transfer. And once it has been credited to the account - the subscription can be released.

Upload data, install the product and enter the account information (IBAN/BIC-Swift) in the settings.

Note:
An automatic extend from subscriptions is not possible.

Read more about this resource...

Meaning no recurring payments?

Is this something that might be added?

We offer user upgrades on two of our forums on a subscription basis: weekly, monthly, annually, etc. Obviously for it to work with a wire transfer, we'd have to have a system to initiate a transfer for each renewal period.

Not possible?

Meaning no recurring payments?

Is this something that might be added?

We offer user upgrades on two of our forums on a subscription basis: weekly, monthly, annually, etc. Obviously for it to work with a wire transfer, we'd have to have a system to initiate a transfer for each renewal period.

Not possible?
Is now available!

@au lait I still do not get it.
User can purchase upgrade via your addon (wire transfer).
User click to purchase, and then click on button to purchase, and only what I can see in ACP is info that XX user purchased an upgrade. I just can confirm or delete. I can not see purchasing info for that user.

Maybe I am wrong, but I think that this addon should be working in this way:

User click to purchase upgrade and pay via wire transfer
User fill some data and after that user can see some random generated data which user add to bank payment
User confirm that he pay that
admin accept user upgrade
User is upgraded

Yep.
Right now, user just click on pay button and that is it.
Should thiss addon give user info for payment, and when Admin see that payment in bank account, upgrade user manually?

Found a bug - html is not parsed in emails (for free text field before and after bank data).
Also, if counter is set to 0 (zero) it never show up on fronted to user (Yes, I pay x money).

Is it possible to add address field below Owner field or more fields editable in Admin Control Panel?
Is it possible to select which fields shows to user (I do not need Bank swift code field).

When user click on button and get e-mail for bank payment, is it possible that when he click on same button again that show to him text that he already have a bank data for payment (he can get new data only if pending payment is deleted by admin)?

Is it possible that user get PM after transfer is confirmed by admin?

When admin delete pending payment from user, is it possible for user that he get e-mail and PM that payment is deleted because it was not payed x days?

In e-mail on the bottom are some numbers (33/34 37/38)? What is it for?

In e-mail on the bottom are some numbers (33/34 37/38)? What is it for?
This is garbage! don't belong in there! :)

Is it possible to select which fields shows to user (I do not need Bank swift code field).
Changed: If fields are left blank, they will not be displayed!

Found a bug - html is not parsed in emails (for free text field before and after bank data).
fixed

Also, if counter is set to 0 (zero) it never show up on fronted to user (Yes, I pay x money).
fixed :)

When admin delete pending payment from user, is it possible for user that he get e-mail and PM that payment is deleted because it was not payed x days?
Good idea

Is it possible to add address field below Owner field or more fields editable in Admin Control Panel?
added another field!

When user click on button and get e-mail for bank payment, is it possible that when he click on same button again that show to him text that he already have a bank data for payment (he can get new data only if pending payment is deleted by admin)?
Good idea

Is it possible that user get PM after transfer is confirmed by admin?
Good idea

au lait updated [xenMade.com] Wiretransfer (WT2) with a new update entry:

[change] not filled in "Bank swift code" it will not be displayed
[change] not filled in "Bank Name" it will not be displayed
[add] when expired WT is deleted -> Info E-Mail and PM to the User
[add] field "other"
[add] Info if user tries to buy the same upgrade again with the same payment method.
[add] Conversation / EMail - bank data expired
[add] Conversation / EMail - bank data will expired soon
[*] Several improvements / design/phrasen improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom