Wire Transfer only EU [Deleted]

au lait

au lait submitted a new resource:

Wire Transfer only EU - Payment module for bank transfers

This addon allows you to pay by bank transfer.
The user receives the bank data, confirmed that he has completed the transfer. And once it has been credited to the account - the subscription can be released.

Upload data, install the product and enter the account information (IBAN/BIC-Swift) in the settings.

Note:
An automatic extend from subscriptions is not possible.

Read more about this resource...

Hi,

Very interested in this. Can i see a live example?
So the user gets the bankdata, then he must perform this manually or is there a connexion with the bank?

Is there an incompatbility with [AD]s UI.X style? Can´t really get this to work. To be honest, it is showing nothing at all in the subscription section. As it´s the most used style out there, it would be much appreciated you could provide us with a fix for that. Thanks.

Hi m8!
  1. Could you please send the English version to me too?
  2. The addon does not work with the addon User Upgrades by Waindigo (old name) / [TH] User Upgrades [Paid] (new name).
    Not to worry, I uninstalled the Waindigo addon and will not replace it with the TH's one.
  3. The buttons don't show in UI.X. Not sure how to correct this. The HTML seems to be in order, but the buttons are invisible. Your help would be highly appreciated!
Screen Shot 2015-12-25 at 11.27.03.webp

EDIT:
After some more digging I was able to get the buttons to show by adding this CSS in UI.X. For some reason this CSS is inactivated in UI.X:

Code:
.wiretransfer {
    background: url("styles/default/xenforo/payment/wiretransfer_logo.png") 0px 0px no-repeat;
    }

.paypal {
    background: url("styles/default/xenforo/payment/paypal_logo.png") 0px 0px no-repeat;
    }

1) yes ;) (Conversation)

2) I can not check! I have not this addon!

3)
UIX us other style path!
It lacks the graphics, simply copy this into the folder!

from -> \styles\default\xenforo\payment\*.*
to -> styles/uix/xenforo/payment/*.*
Screen_25122015120753.webp

Thanks m8! I am playing the addon now and will be busy translating it into Dutch. I now understand what the functionality is. I like it!
Don't worry about the Waindigo / ThemeHouse addon. I removed it.

If you can explain to me how to export the Dutch transpation, I can share it with you.

Created a resource for the Dutch translation: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/wire-transfer-only-eu.4926/
Excellent addon m8! Really love it!

I made some slight adjustments for Dutch people and upgraded the Paypal logo to the latest version. This is the result:
Screen Shot 2015-12-25 at 22.08.04.webp

The logos used are also uploaded:
bankoverschrijving.webp paypal.webp

The CSS adjustments (for UI.X are these):
Code:
.pay_btn {
    width: 76px;
    height: 48px;
    }

.upgradeForm {
    width: 80px!important;
    }

.wiretransfer {
    background: url("/images/bankoverschrijving.png") 0px 0px no-repeat;
    }

.paypal {
    background: url("/images/paypal.jpg") 0px 0px no-repeat;
    }

btw BIC/SWIFT + IBAN works worldwide, not just EU, so you could rename this add-on :P

for international transfers you can use BIC/SWIFT + IBAN, that's generally how to do international bank transfers. Within EU is SEPA, but banks can't really profit much on it so a lot didn't sign up

So how does the system know that the payment was successful?
How does this connect to the bank? What service does it use?

Ah I see. So its a manual transfer. The user just gets the payment details for the transfer, which he/she uses to manually make a bank transfer?

Ah I see. So its a manual transfer. The user just gets the payment details for the transfer, which he/she uses to manually make a bank transfer?
Tracking bank transfers is harder and usually manual, tracking international bank transfers should definitely always be manual. Big corporations like PayPal do the same. But yeah, they get the info and submit when they've made the payment, which is pending review and is approved after the usual 3-5 days for international payments and 1-3 days for SEPA payments.

Hi

can you explain the option "Sofortüberweisung"? Is this an automatic process with user upgrades? If yes, how does it control that the user gets downgraded again to the old usergroup once the duration i.e. 12 months is over?

Top Bottom