Widget for Donation Manager [Deleted]

I remember you had the widget set in position 1. Clear sidebar is set to 10. By changing the position to a position after clear sidebar, was viewed.

Salud2

Edit, I was finally able to register....
But I can't figure out why I can't download it!
It's been an hour...

Hi lms, I know this is outside of your scope, but is there a way for us to make a small modification to show recent donors? I know the Donation manager shows top donors and highest donors, which doesn't make much sense.

Hi lms, I know this is outside of your scope, but is there a way for us to make a small modification to show recent donors? I know the Donation manager shows top donors and highest donors, which doesn't make much sense.

I look and say.

Salud2

Your website is totally destroyed, at least using the latest Chrome - apart from being in Spanish nothing appears to work and the design looks like this:

upload_2013-6-6_22-27-57.webp

Your website is totally destroyed, at least using the latest Chrome - apart from being in Spanish nothing appears to work and the design looks like this:

View attachment 48225
I should add that the 'being in Spanish' part is not a criticism!

This is a new widget. See, Now look as

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Salud2

This is a new widget. See, Now look as

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Salud2

The problem is that your website on Chrome, FF, IE, Safari and Opera is messed up and not usable, which means I can't order the addon. Also your Facebook login produces an error.

El problema es que su sitio web en Chrome, FF, IE, Safari y Opera está en mal estado y no se puede utilizar, lo que significa que no puedo pedir el addon. También su usuario de Facebook produce un error.

The problem is that your website on Chrome, FF, IE, Safari and Opera is messed up and not usable, which means I can't order the addon.
Please come and refresh the page (F5 key). The will then properly. The first impression is that it is broken but as it cools look perfect (I hope).
Also your Facebook login produces an error.
Thanks for communicating. I look to see how it goes.

Salud2

Please come and refresh the page (F5 key). The will then properly. The first impression is that it is broken but as it cools look perfect (I hope).

Thanks for communicating. I look to see how it goes.

Salud2

It's still not working :( I did manage to validate my license but it won't let me login. Can I PM you my details and you add the account manually? Then I can pay the 10 Euros.

Cheers

Where? This is the first I have heard! My PayPal IPN does not work. Register on my forum and let me know. Go to http://www.xenfacil.com/paginas/productos/ page and buy it. If PayPal IPN works, go to http://www.xenfacil.com/temas/widget-para-el-gestor-de-donaciones.1580/ and download it. If not work (as I believe), let me know.

Salud2

I tried to register on your site and think I did but it's a language I don't speak, your Facebook integration doesn't work and produces an error... could I message you again, you let me know the PayPal info and then you send me the addon/create an account for me on your site?

PayPal site for this. Let me Know when you are ready. Patient. I'm going to sleep at this moment. Tomorrow we continue..

Salud2

PD edit: I do not received any message. Charla or Conversation Or PM for you.

@lms could you please make this addon for xenporta so I don't have to use the widget framework?

It would be nice.

Top Bottom