XF 1.2 When using Index Page Route Under Basic Board Info...

The Dark Wizard

And the forum index automatically switchs to blah.com/forums, how do you alter the url that the forums end up on with out using the Route Filter because doing a filter for /forums also edits the url for all the different forums since they also include the word "forums".

You have to do a route for /forums. There's nothing stopping you doing a route for /forums/{name}/ as well though, which would match the latter (and you can replace it with the same thing). Only one filter matches per route.

You have to do a route for /forums. There's nothing stopping you doing a route for /forums/{name}/ as well though, which would match the latter (and you can replace it with the same thing). Only one filter matches per route.

I don't think I explained it correctly.

When I set a page as the new index, the forum index(even though its installed in the root directly) get sent to /forums.

However I want to change the route for nodes that are forums, and make them for example /test/ and it works, however since the nodes have the same same route as the forum index, now everything is /test/

I was wondering it there was a way for it to tell them apart.

Top Bottom