What will be the first version of XenForo?

random

Usually the first ever version of a software is 1.0 however I'm curious of what will be the first version of XenForo. It may be 0.1 or 1.1 or who knows...

This is 1.0 Alpha, XenForo revision 2579, so the first publicly available version will be 1.0 something.

I suspect alpha 2 will be alpha 1 + more finished code and some customer feedback processed and some reported bugs processed. Significantly enough changes to the source code to justify 1->2

Will we be able to make changes before feature lock or are you guys still doing feature lock crap. :(

I hate that we never got a say-so on builds when you guys ran this circus before. :rolleyes:

Will we be able to make changes before feature lock or are you guys still doing feature lock crap. :(

I hate that we never got a say-so on builds when you guys ran this circus before. :rolleyes:
I'm not sure if you meant it to be, but this was a very rude comment.

First off, they didn't "run this circus" at vB. They were employees. AND many suggestions were implented in the vB software.

Second, have you seen the size of the Suggestions forum here? Do you know how hard the guys have been trying to work on the software and read suggestions? Even implement some of them? They've been working practically day and night on this software. I know that for a fact.

So perhaps your next post should be just a bit nicer.

Top Bottom