What is the most users online, yoursite ever had?

Ajaxboy

Our xenforo-powered site it is fairly new about 3 months, the most users online has been about 100. And 41 of them were registered members. It is set up for 1 hour activity.

How many has your xenfore site had?.

"Most users ever online was 540, 01-06-2011 at 04:52." (15 minutes activity)

This is not a xF forum, my xF forum is not set up yet.

Yeah I was talking about xenforo site.

You didn't say that.
tongue.png
:)

Is there a way to find that on XF? To my knowledge, there isn't an option to find that.

My guess is our maximum so far has been 25-30...90% are bots that come to the site as soon as I post something to Twitter, lol.
We have had just 1 spam so far, in 3 months, not bad huh?
wink.png

Our xenforo-powered site it is fairly new about 3 months, the most users online has been about 100. And 41 of them were registered members. It is set up for 1 hour activity.

How many has your xenfore site had?.
where do you set up the 1 hour activity?

xF has no problems dealing with that many users? That's a promising number. :) (I know it's built with big boards in mind, but still it's nice to see real-world examples of this size.)
with 100 users online, the server crashed a few times, running out of memory.. upgrading memory did the trick..

xF has no problems dealing with that many users? That's a promising number. :) (I know it's built with big boards in mind, but still it's nice to see real-world examples of this size.)
It has, because of the server hardware, and trading seasons and people sharing links on twitter and suddenly a thread gets a thousand views in a minute. But they're figuring out memcached with xenforo, as apc gave nothing but trouble so they turned it off. They are still trying to rebuild the search index, but they have a live site and down = sponsors walking away immediately. Their trade discussion forum is still vbulletin due to the customizations, they're hiring some zend certified guy who understands xenforo rather well for quite a bit of money to get that stuff ported over. But the 'omg he scored' posts are 25 a pop every time something happens. They use 25% less servers, no caching at the moment and figuring things out as they go. Fun fact: with just vbulletin they weren't able to use search, and they couldn't handle 7500 users with 25% more servers in the array on apc cache. so xenforo is doing quite well. just not as well as it could.

Top Bottom