User of the Month

I'd like to rearrange that so that it is:
User of the Month
Members online
Members online recently
Staff online
Forum Stats
Share this page

Can anyone point me in the right direction to do this? I saw in 1.1 it says to edit the template forum_list. I had a look at this but I don't see the 'User of the Month' block anywhere in there. Also, the way that wickedstangs altered his would be how I want mine. I see the templates that he altered, but I'm not sure what to alter once I'm there.

Thanks for the help and many apologies if this is the wrong board for this question!

I'll give a quick reply as Im here for a short period. Will go more in debt when I get back..

TO answer your first question, you can only rearange the order of where the block shows up if you have the widget framework. In the widget framework, that is where you enter the "forum_list".

Is possible modify the permission on that. Because, just super admins or who change the site general options admins modifying it . But other admins should do it too ? @JordanH

I'll give a quick reply as Im here for a short period. Will go more in debt when I get back..

TO answer your first question, you can only rearange the order of where the block shows up if you have the widget framework. In the widget framework, that is where you enter the "forum_list".

Can you make a forum banner like below with member of the month and link to his Thread?
image.webp

We are aware of the Facebook issue.
The Facebook integration is not working on our site no more for some reason. I will open a thread here on XenForo as search results don't help.

For now, the only way to sign up is by using the registration form. After we get the Facebook integration working, you will be able to integrate your account.
really want this but after registering on your site...been waiting about an hr now on the confirmation email...same username as here.

Top Bottom