[PCN] User of the Month [Deleted]

JordanH

JordanH submitted a new resource:

[WGBB] User of the Month - Feature your users for a time frame of your choice.

This addon like all my other addons are being provided for free. Feel free to purchase a premium subscription ($2.99) on my webmaster forum www.WebGuruBB.com or feel free to donate by sending donations to payments@pardy.co via paypal. Thanks.

This addon that was coded by Aayush allows you to select users on your forum to be featured in your sidebar. I call it User of the Month because that's how long each user is...

Read more about this resource...

I have had to disable this on my site because its conflicting with the post anonymous addon, its showing users who post anonymous as top poster of the month when i dont even have many posting as anonymous anyway. Strange.

Nice. Can you make Widget Group in the widget?
I'm afraid I'm not exactly sure what you mean.
The addon can all ready be install as a Widget in the Widget Framework.
I have had to disable this on my site because its conflicting with the post anonymous addon, its showing users who post anonymous as top poster of the month when i dont even have many posting as anonymous anyway. Strange.
I think you are thinking of top poster statistics + widgets:
http://xenforo.com/community/resour...st-winner-page-of-day-week-month.2831/updates

Completely different addon. Made by the same coder though. ;)

@Jordan how can I change User of the Month to Member of the Month?
Hi @wickedstangs

Go to your ACP and follow this:
Go to your Appearence

Appearance > Phrases > wgbb_userOfMonth_title

(You can search for the "wgbb_userOfMonth_title" in the search bar without quotations.)
Then besides Phrase Text: change "User" to Member:
0f68.png

It is the default avatar style applied to it, you can increase it's size, the same way in which you increase the size of the avatar in staff online box.
You'll have to update the CSS in your respective style, there is nothing fancy attached to this, just the default avatarList class.

It is the default avatar style applied to it, you can increase it's size, the same way in which you increase the size of the avatar in staff online box.
You'll have to update the CSS in your respective style, there is nothing fancy attached to this, just the default avatarList class.
Is it easy to change to the .sidebar .visitorPanel .avatar img

av1.webp

av2.webp

I love this addon, the only thing that can get better is if there are 3 users showing, kinda top 1,2,3 userso f the site. I dont know if this is hard to do though.

Hey there,
Attempted to sign up to your website but there is an issue with your facebook login continues to come back with an error instructing me to try again.

Hey there,
Attempted to sign up to your website but there is an issue with your facebook login continues to come back with an error instructing me to try again.
We are aware of the Facebook issue.
The Facebook integration is not working on our site no more for some reason. I will open a thread here on XenForo as search results don't help.

For now, the only way to sign up is by using the registration form. After we get the Facebook integration working, you will be able to integrate your account.

Top Bottom