website hosting

Feel free to PM me @TYSPRS I host many small xenForo communities though ones with millions of posts. I can work out a custom package to fit your needs.

Thanks for the recommends guys!
Well, my first experience with Mike has not been a positive experience. After several delays and broken promises about getting my web environment setup, I decided to move-on to another provider. Having pre-paid for a year of hosting, I submitted a paypal claim to have the transaction reversed, which Mike is now disputing.

I've used quite a few small hosts over the last 20yrs in the tech world, but this is the first time I've ever had to ask for a refund, and even more surprised the the provider is attempting to block it. I see quite a few positive reviews here for Mike, which is what lead me to give him a try. Unfortunately, I can't place our mission critical forum with a web host if I don't have full faith and trust in them.

Well, my first experience with Mike has not been a positive experience. After several delays and broken promises about getting my web environment setup, I decided to move-on to another provider. Having pre-paid for a year of hosting, I submitted a paypal claim to have the transaction reversed, which Mike is now disputing.

I've used quite a few small hosts over the last 20yrs in the tech world, but this is the first time I've ever had to ask for a refund, and even more surprised the the provider is attempting to block it. I see quite a few positive reviews here for Mike, which is what lead me to give him a try. Unfortunately, I can't place our mission critical forum with a web host if I don't have full faith and trust in them.
Yeah, I also wouldn't recommend Mike Edge. I didn't have any server with him, but he configured my server completely wrong, which caused my website to have severe performance issues. Unfortunately, I've discovered it just few weeks ago...

Yeah, I also wouldn't recommend Mike Edge. I didn't have any server with him, but he configured my server completely wrong, which caused my website to have severe performance issues. Unfortunately, I've discovered it just few weeks ago...

LOL? For months you told me how much better your server ran. The config you recently showed me, I would never do.

LOL? For months you told me how much better your server ran. The config you recently showed me, I would never do.
For months? for few days maybe, then we haven't spoken for months. You would never do? I have the exact config in our PMs that I've compared with you between my HDD server vs. SSD server. Both are configured with 1GB buffer poll, both are wrong.

For months? for few days maybe, then we haven't spoken for months. You would never do? I have the exact config in our PMs that I've compared with you between my HDD server vs. SSD server. Both are configured with 1GB buffer poll, both are wrong.

Gotta admit, something doesn't fully add up in your story. As you just said, we haven't even spoken in months since after I configured your server, yet you only started noticing performance issues within a few weeks, so it seems to sound your server ran fine for months. Maybe your hosting or yourself didn't realize you reverted a config file a few weeks ago which caused this to happen.

Top Bottom