We sure take a long time

DaveM

To nail the spammer er :D If it was at least something to read I suppose it would not be all that bad :p

!! Girl 9811829299 Call Girls In Dehi !!!! Girl 9811829299 Call Girls In Dehi !!!! Girl 9811829299 Call Girls In Dehi !!!! Girl 9811829299 Call Girls In Dehi !!!! Girl 9811829299 Call Girls In Dehi !!!! Girl 9811829299 Call Girls In Dehi !!!! Girl 9811829299 Call Girls In Dehi !!!! Girl 9811829299 Call Girls In Dehi !!!! Girl 9811829299 Call Girls In Dehi !!!! Girl 9811829299 Call Girls In Dehi !!!! Girl 9811829299 Call Girls In Dehi !!

lol not sure what the purpose of them even posting something like this is :rolleyes:

Well they need to have staff internationally, this is what I have done with my forum so we always have someone around

Well they need to have staff internationally, this is what I have done with my forum so we always have someone around

Well, they do, though only two. Jeremy is in Pennsylvania and is probably in bed, as it is 3:20 AM for him, and Jake Bunce is in California and is probably also in bed, as it is 12:20 AM for him (he's in the same time zone as me).

Last edited:
I had a member get frustrated the other night. He went nuts and started flooding my forum way worse than this spammer, he had like 50 threads started before i caught it 3am central time.
I used the spam tool on him :)

I felt bad but hey, you cant be flooding.

xenForo needs to pull a Microsoft? Microsoft does have great business practices, but majority does not recognize/realize/understand their business strategies.

For those wondering what this thread's about :p.

image.webp

I got loads of emails... But I don't email subscribe to all the forums.

However, having 40 alerts turn into 2 tells me there were at least 38 spam messages posted. Wow.

I think XF needs to recruit more international staff (or at least some that work during the night).

Liam

I got loads of emails... But I don't email subscribe to all the forums.

However, having 40 alerts turn into 2 tells me there were at least 38 spam messages posted. Wow.

I think XF needs to recruit more international staff (or at least some that work during the night).

Liam

Well put it this way I am having daytime while the USA has night

I see they hitting the forum again this morning (for me anyway). This is not a very good reflection on XF core anti spam setup that is for sure :(

I understand that but even if they mask it in some manner here it would still give the new members a better prospective on the software, remember first impressions are the ones that last. So if I am new and start seeing daily spamming on a developers site it just might put me off a bit.

Possibly moderate new members post, ok so this would mean a bit more work for the moderators I suppose but if it is get more moderators to handle the load. I am not sure if they pay moderators here or not but I am sure there are a few members here that would step up to do the job free.

I understand that but even if they mask it in some manner here it would still give the new members a better prospective on the software, remember first impressions are the ones that last. So if I am new and start seeing daily spamming on a developers site it just might put me off a bit.

Possibly moderate new members post, ok so this would mean a bit more work for the moderators I suppose but if it is get more moderators to handle the load. I am not sure if they pay moderators here or not but I am sure there are a few members here that would step up to do the job free.

I doubt the new 1.4 spam improvements have rolled out(well.. I assume they aren't here :D ), so hopefully that will help with the automated ones.

Top Bottom