Watermarker [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 232995
  • Start date Start date
0815 submitted a new resource:

Watermarker - Watermarks for images

Read more about this resource...
Thank you for this excellent and free add-on!
I have one question if I may, on some images the text watermark fills the image and goes as I expect to. But in others, it appears really very small.
This is probably because of the image size, so what setting do I need to adjust for it to make up for larger images please?
Very many thanks!

The plugin does not work on XF 2.2.5? Because I tested on domain and subdomain, no reaction. At least for me the plugin does not work. Settings for the test took from your example. Picture or text is not displayed in the uploaded images. As in the themes, and in XFRM. Or, maybe I'm doing something wrong or not enabled something else?

But there is a hint about the permission in the description of the add-on and in the settings...

I understand that it can get lost in the crowd of permissons. But I can improve less on it. A new group only for one permission. Doesn't make much sense to me.

But I'm glad to read that everything works now.

Since there are often users who write that the add-on does not work because they have forgotten the permissions. I have now created a FAQ entry for it ;)

Maybe this will help.

You can do watermark support for "DragonByte eCommerce" in the future?
Very much appreciated your plugin for dynamic work. The work of the plugin figured out, very handy. I like everything. :)

Last edited:
0815 updated Watermarker with a new update entry:

1.0.0 Beta 5

This update removes the changes from the previous version.

[add] It is now dynamically determined which attachment handlers are registered in the system and these can then be selected in the options.

This allows flexibility in controlling where watermarks are displayed, regardless of whether Watermarker supports this add-on. As soon as an attachment handler is registered in the XF system - Watermarker supports it.

Info: It is possible that no...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom