• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Watched Resources Categories

Adam Howard

When you browse resources, you can browse by catagories

Capture.PNG

These feature seems lost when you want to locate something you're watching.
In my case that is almost 5 pages worth and without any organization.
Except for update notices, it's really hard for me to find what I'm looking for & simply watching something becomes close to useless.

Capture.PNG

I think it would be very useful if the categories carried over into the watch resources. :)

Vote up. For example i found 2 similar addons then a was looking for a new addon for my forum and can't find their names in watching resources, but i know that they have the same category. This feature'll help to find them.

Shyuan

Sorry to dig this old thread. I do need something like this to organise my Watched Resources because I would like to categorise which watched resources are installed on my forum and which of them aren't. E.g. I wanna create my own folders/categories such as "My Installed Addons", "To be Installed", "Keep Watching" etc.

erich37

Vicki

I'd like to suggest to add a 'Watch Category' button at each Resource Category page, with two options:
1. receive an alert only when a new Resource being added to the Category;
2. receive an alert when either a new Resource being added to the Category or a Resource update occurred in the Category.

Note: Above was what I wrote for another thread, regarding "Watch Category" in RM, which was marked as Dup by Jeremy.

Adam Howard

Oh just realized it is different. He wants to be able to sort watched resources by their categories.

Pretty good idea actually.
YES :)

Because right now my "watch list" is 12 pages long. And sometimes I'd like to revisit some of them & I don't always recall the name, so a search isn't going to be helpful either.