Add-on Want to make a Teams / Group add-on - £££ Paid

Thom Tyler

Hi,

I want a developer to make a Teams / Group add-on. Effectively, it will allow users to make Teams / Clans / Factions within the Community which other members can join or the leader can restrict to invite only. Effectively, it will create mini groups within the forum.

For example....

Person A, Person B and Person C play Call of Duty on the PS3. They want to make a little group so that they can play together. Within the group, they can share information such as practice times, matches etc. They also want to find people who play at these times, so their group is open - anyone can join it from the teams list.

The teams list will work a bit like the members page, only it will show the groups and some set information.

TEAM / GROUP NAME
TEAM GROUP LOGO
COUNTRY
GAMES THEY PLAY
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE TEAM

It's basically a customised group add-on I am looking for.

Is anyone interested in developing this?

Hi,

I want a developer to make a Teams / Group add-on. Effectively, it will allow users to make Teams / Clans / Factions within the Community which other members can join or the leader can restrict to invite only. Effectively, it will create mini groups within the forum.

For example....

Person A, Person B and Person C play Call of Duty on the PS3. They want to make a little group so that they can play together. Within the group, they can share information such as practice times, matches etc. They also want to find people who play at these times, so their group is open - anyone can join it from the teams list.

The teams list will work a bit like the members page, only it will show the groups and some set information.

TEAM / GROUP NAME
TEAM GROUP LOGO
COUNTRY
GAMES THEY PLAY
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE TEAM

It's basically a customised group add-on I am looking for.

Is anyone interested in developing this?

Wouldn't http://xenforo.com/community/resources/social-groups-by-waindigo.891/ or http://xenforo.com/community/resources/social-user-groups-by-waindigo.1879/ work for you?

Top Bottom