[VNNET] Up Thread For XF2 [Deleted]

If the user consists of several additional groups, then the time for raising the topic is not taken from the priority group, but from the one with the most important time to raise the topic. For example: we have the main group "User" and it has a value for the time of the timer 4320 minutes and an additional group "Advanced" (it is used because it has priority over it) - the value for the time of the timer is 1440 minutes. But when the user raises the topic - he has a timer 4320 minutes and not 1440. Is it possible to fix this, or is this problem only for me?

If the user consists of several additional groups, then the time for raising the topic is not taken from the priority group, but from the one with the most important time to raise the topic. For example: we have the main group "User" and it has a value for the time of the timer 4320 minutes and an additional group "Advanced" (it is used because it has priority over it) - the value for the time of the timer is 1440 minutes. But when the user raises the topic - he has a timer 4320 minutes and not 1440. Is it possible to fix this, or is this problem only for me?
Thanks for report!
I will fix it in the next update.

@zoom360 All that I need is to have the ability for an admin or mod to "bump" or "up" (as you called it) a thread. Nothing else. So can I set this "UP Thread for XF2" addon's usergroup permissions where only admins and mods can bump or "up" a thread?

@zoom360 has this been fixed yet?

I tried to purchase, clicked on check out and it then asked me to register (only a guess because I cannot read vietnamese and a window with login with Facebook and Google+ options popped up when I hit the check out button). I received the following error when I clicked on the Facebook option:

1535580878916.webp

So I couldn't purchase it. Please add English support.. and a paypal option would also be nice. If there is one, I didn't see it.

I tried to purchase, clicked on check out and it then asked me to register (only a guess because I cannot read vietnamese and a window with login with Facebook and Google+ options popped up when I hit the check out button). I received the following error when I clicked on the Facebook option:

View attachment 182585

So I couldn't purchase it. Please add English support.. and a paypal option would also be nice. If there is one, I didn't see it.
You can select the language at the top right page. Now, you can choose to sign in with google.

Hello,

i have the following problem during installation:

Code:
Server error log

Error: Call to undefined method VNNET\UpThread\Setup::error() src/addons/VNNET/UpThread/Setup.php:21

Generated by: Tealk Aug 31, 2018 at 11:50 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php(60): VNNET\UpThread\Setup->installStep1(Array)
#1 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php(27): VNNET\UpThread\Setup->installStepRunner(1, Array)
#2 src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php(390): VNNET\UpThread\Setup->install(Array)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:AddOn', 'Install', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'listAddOns', Object(XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#8 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#9 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(41) "/admin.php?add-ons/VNNET-UpThread/install"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/VNNET-UpThread/install"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(7) {
    ["_xfProcessing"] => string(1) "1"
    ["continue"] => string(1) "1"
    ["confirm"] => string(1) "1"