1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

View Map 1.6

Creates a link called View Map for use in messages.

1. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

AndyB submitted a new resource:

View Map - Creates a link called View Map for use in messages.

Read more about this resource...

2. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

3. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

4. Arun Kumar

Arun Kumar Member

Hello @AndyB Great add on, it would be great if the bb code works on signature, right now it doesn't work.

Thanks again.

5. avalon-ua

avalon-ua Active Member

Hi! Can you please tell me how to translate button View Map?

6. teletubbi

teletubbi Active Member

Button don't show up for me.

7. Andy.N

Andy.N Well-Known Member

Would this work with Resources Manager? Can I create a field and add the code for the map there?

8. |Jordan|

|Jordan| Active Member

Is there any way you can add the ability to use an address and city, state, country and it shows the map for it? I'm afraid some of my users aren't technical enough to know what coords are or how to use them.

otto likes this.
  9. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

10. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

11. davs

davs Member

Hey AndyB,
    What does this mean? "Added more variables to make configuration easier." I couldn't find a difference. Works great by the way, thanks!

12. dking

dking Member

Andy, I had this mod working and one day this started showing up, any thoughts?

andy.jpg

13. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

14. dking

dking Member

Andy you are one awesome individual.....

AndyB likes this.
  15. adwade

adwade Active Member

Add-on installed and works great, but just one question: Is there an easy way to make the View Map LINK in the Visitors Tab, open in a new Tab/Window?

I'm going to have to write-up some instructions for our users and I think it'll be a bit easier for them to grasp if the default-location view on Google Maps open in a seperate Tab/Window.

EDIT:
    AndyB suggested "Why not just add a Help link. So when they click the View Map link, the bread crumb on top will have a Help link top right of the screen." Great idea, so I'm off to read about Help Links now via @James [How-To] Create New Help Menus Development Tutorial.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  16. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member