• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

MG 1.1 Video upload problem

Hello i paid for video gallery to upload videos as demo site show, but now in my site i cant find how upload videos just embed videos

any idea?

thanks

I don't think you can download the new version yet that has video uploads capability,

I just checked and i can't download MG 1.1 It should be avilable soon, i am waiting for it too

Untitled.png

Jeremy

The video upload feature is coming in the next release, which is going to be in beta soon. There are short periods of private beta testing on this site before released to the public to attempt to squash as many bugs as possible before the new version is released.

The video upload feature is coming in the next release, which is going to be in beta soon. There are short periods of private beta testing on this site before released to the public to attempt to squash as many bugs as possible before the new version is released.
Thanks, please any idea when will be release,? i just paid for this and my site is just videos