• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Vibrant Envy - $20.00 - SleekVb.Net ••

GCSkye

Our latest XenForo theme Vibrant Envy is now available in the store for $20.00. To learn more about this product, view it here:
http://sleekvb.net/xenforo-templates/vibrant-envy.html

vibrantenvy.webp vibrant_envy_-_forum_footer_links.webp vibrantenvy-stats.webp

Vibrant Envy Info
This XenForo style is everything the name says. This theme revolves around being bright and striking, one your competitors will envy you for.

Vibrant Envy includes unique changes to the XenForo base theme. Statistics have been moved from the sidebar and placed in the footer, unique footer links sit under the forums, and unique IE only code is included.

Recommended browser suggestions for IE users only
vibrant_envy_-_ie-png.2

Not a fan of some of the fixes? No problem. Guides have been included to revert the Forum Statistics and the Footer links back to normal.

Vibrant Envy Bonuses
The download includes a PSD of the register button, leaf widget post icons, revert template guides, and unique fonts used in the creation of Vibrant Envy

Vibrant Envy Demo
Demo Link (Fixed): http://sleekvb.net/xf-skins/misc/style?style_id=8&redirect=/xf-skins/
Demo Link (Fluid): http://sleekvb.net/xf-skins/misc/style?style_id=7&redirect=/xf-skins/

Any presale questions can be posted here:
http://sleekvb.net/xf-skins/forums/pre-sale-questions.12/

If you are interested in the development thread and seeing how XenForo users like you were involved in this unique template, check it out here:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/vibrantenvy-xenforo-style-review.8403/

As I said on your other thread. I really like the style, with 2 exceptions.
  1. The lack of the side column leaves an empty space and the impression that something is supposed to go there, because both the header and footer areas expand the entire width of the forum.. If you're removing the side column, the main forum should have been expanded to fill that space.
  2. The use of the default XF color in the Latest box, Statistics, members online, and behind the Register Today button. The colors don't coordinate with the rest of the style.
Otherwise, nice design. :)

The "register" block could and should have been removed to allow the expansion of the main content and register link somehow added to the notice. If the register link is in the notice (haven't checked) then it might be wise removing the register block on the right. Though I guess you'll still have the problem with the member block appearing once they reg. Maybe re-think on a new location for this so that space isn't waste. Index space is a valuable asset and shouldn't be wasted.

On that note. And for a commercial style I would have liked to have seen the breadcrumbs coloured and the side block re-coloured from it's default setting.

With regards to my own personal opinion regarding the style, I'm not really a big fan of it. Granted you have changed around some stuff but those changes have made the style look s out of balance. The breadcrumbs at the bottom needs some margin-top applied as it's touching the statistical data area. There's a whole host of other stuff. I just feel this style wasn't ready for release and still needs touching up (in a good way of course).

Hopefully some of the suggestions i put forth have helped.

As I said on your other thread. I really like the style, with 2 exceptions.
  1. The lack of the side column leaves an empty space and the impression that something is supposed to go there, because both the header and footer areas expand the entire width of the forum.. If you're removing the side column, the main forum should have been expanded to fill that space.
  2. The use of the default XF color in the Latest box, Statistics, members online, and behind the Register Today button. The colors don't coordinate with the rest of the style.
Otherwise, nice design. :)

Hey Peggy,

The sidebar was meant to be empty for those wanting to use it for anything. There is a variety of extensions that can be added, one of my favorite being recent threads.

As for the default XF color, I'm not sure if it was a bug with my monitor, but it showed up as a very light grey, almost white. I have changed it to white to be on the safe side.

The "register" block could and should have been removed to allow the expansion of the main content and register link somehow added to the notice. If the register link is in the notice (haven't checked) then it might be wise removing the register block on the right. Though I guess you'll still have the problem with the member block appearing once they reg. Maybe re-think on a new location for this so that space isn't waste. Index space is a valuable asset and shouldn't be wasted.

On that note. And for a commercial style I would have liked to have seen the breadcrumbs coloured and the side block re-coloured from it's default setting.

With regards to my own personal opinion regarding the style, I'm not really a big fan of it. Granted you have changed around some stuff but those changes have made the style look s out of balance. The breadcrumbs at the bottom needs some margin-top applied as it's touching the statistical data area. There's a whole host of other stuff. I just feel this style wasn't ready for release and still needs touching up (in a good way of course).

Hopefully some of the suggestions i put forth have helped.

Hey Shelley,

I had thought about removing the sidebar completely, but I was unsure how people would take this. The option of an adzone was another.

A lot of work has been done with the sidebar on previous templates. It is connected through out most of XF, including the members tab and a few others but I have managed to fully integrate it into the forums. I felt removing it would be an unwanted effect on this template.

I like how 'helpful Navigation' is almost unreadable, making it a little less helpful..

Other than that it's a decent style. :)

Nice job on the styles, you made a good start. Looking forward to seeing how awesome they look in a year from now.

The sidebar was meant to be empty for those wanting to use it for anything. There is a variety of extensions that can be added, one of my favorite being recent threads.
+1 id be one of those people.. I already have a custom sidebar on a forum i intend to eventually convert. So statistics will need to be moved back to the bottom. Making that sidebar real estate very valuable to me.

I think this should be moved to Resource discussions since it's nothing to download here :(
I disagree, Its simply a premium style, But its a style non the less, and its in the appropriate forum. This forum doesnt say "Free Styles" it simply says "Styles"

Sorry if I misunderstand something but I thought that in this section users post styles that we actually can download and we have a Resource Discussion section for premium styles for which we have to pay money to download.

I have a question, so is it allowed for other people to list their paid products on official XF site?

Sorry if I misunderstand something but I thought that in this section users post styles that we actually can download and we have a Resource Discussion section for premium styles for which we have to pay money to download.
ehh, maybe its me who missed something.. I suppose some official clarification is probably already in the pipeline.

If we want people to develop styles, add-ons, language packs and graphics. for XenForo, it's natural that some people will want to charge for their products. It makes little sense for us to prevent them from advertising their work here on XenForo.com.

In due course I hope to have something in place a little less haphazard than a forum in which to house these things, but for now it serves the purpose well enough.

If we want people to develop styles, add-ons, language packs and graphics. for XenForo, it's natural that some people will want to charge for their products. It makes little sense for us to prevent them from advertising their work here on XenForo.com.

In due course I hope to have something in place a little less haphazard than a forum in which to house these things, but for now it serves the purpose well enough.
i think you should add separate section instead. one for free styles and one for paid styles.

Top Bottom