Velour [Deleted]

CyberAP

CyberAP submitted a new resource:

Velour (version 1.0) - Pretty style in blue colours

Presenting Velour, my latest style for XenForo.

Features
  • CSS3 based styles, optimized for fast load.
  • Ready for future XenForo releases, no important css files changed, minimum template edits.
  • Supports flexible page width.
  • Navigation can contain lots of tabs, as like as tab links. This is the first XenForo style ever that features this technology.
  • Fixed user bar on the top. Can...

Read more about this resource...

Looks very nice. So is it 10.00 for blue and then another 10.00 for red or both included for the 10.00? Also do I have to keep the "Style by CyberAP" I'm building a business site so I want everything branding free.

Velour is 10$, colour schemes pack is additional 10$. Red theme is included in the pack, but doesn't come with the Velour.
Branding free option will be released with the Green scheme.

VERY nice.

Probably the first theme aside from my own on XenForo that I realy do enjoy looking at.

Good luck with sales... not that you'll need them (y)

Looks exactly like Velvet from Skinbox on IPB. Did you by chance get permissions to convert it? Only difference is the background and the forum icons.

Velour is 10$, colour schemes pack is additional 10$. Red theme is included in the pack, but doesn't come with the Velour.
Branding free option will be released with the Green scheme.

If I purchased now, I could remove it and buy the branding free when it's ready? If I can, I will be buying it today :D

Looks exactly like Velvet from Skinbox on IPB. Did you by chance get permissions to convert it? Only difference is the background and the forum icons.
It originated from Velvet, but I changed colours to my own and also draw all the graphics by myself. It has nothing from Velvet.

Looks very nice. So is it 10.00 for blue and then another 10.00 for red or both included for the 10.00? Also do I have to keep the "Style by CyberAP" I'm building a business site so I want everything branding free.
If I purchased now, I could remove it and buy the branding free when it's ready? If I can, I will be buying it today :D
Branding free option avaliable now.

As well as Green scheme!

It originated from Velvet, but I changed colours to my own and also draw all the graphics by myself. It has nothing from Velvet.
The whole design, other than colors and imagery, is Velvet.

It's exactly like the people who took the Se7ensins style I did and changing colors and using their own imagery, it is still a copy and a rip of my work, all they've done is changed the color and images.

The whole design, other than colors and imagery, is Velvet.

It's exactly like the people who took the Se7ensins style I did and changing colors and using their own imagery, it is still a copy and a rip of my work, all they've done is changed the color and images.

I see why you say that Forsaken, didn't know about the existence of the IPB version

comparison.webp

It sure looks like to inherit the concept but is it stealing? At least like you said with your style. I'm not sure about that...

Ok, guys, I don't try to hide that this style is similar to Velvet, but it has nothing from it, literally. I used some of the ideas from that style, but they are pretty basic, like moving private tab to moderator bar, or stitching navigation to the right, you can't copyright these ideas and they are used wisely on the internet. I also created graphics for that style, like node icons, breadcrumb arrows. Other graphics were done with the use of CSS3 gradients, box shadows, which is totally off copyright. If you think I've stolen something than just don't buy it, there are a lot of styles for XenForo.
If there are any Skinbox representatives or the designer itself on this forum they can PM me to discuss this topic.

It's a nice style, really nice. But it is obvious a little more than inspiration went into this :whistle:

velvet:
Code:
#footer_utilities a {
color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7);
}

velour:
Code:
.footer a, .footer a:visited {
color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7);
}

Top Bottom