Velour [Deleted]

Just wondering if this was left off center on purpose or is it a bug?

2ggW9N8.jpg

Isn't it suppose to be centered like this?

4Mzk7kk.jpg

That's a bug, thanks for reporting.

There is a plan of course, but the development is not yet finished.
Will purchase it once it is (not before). I've seen to many paid project tell me X is coming soon and they either don't happen or come after renewal fees are due.

Thanks for the info and the quick reply.... Will be watching this and anticipating its final release. :)

I am not sure about Responsive, it doesn't support anything even a bit different from default navigation structure and almost all of my styles have custom navigation. If it can be solved then I'll include that in final release.

I am not sure about Responsive, it doesn't support anything even a bit different from default navigation structure and almost all of my styles have custom navigation. If it can be solved then I'll include that in final release.
I notice that in almost all of your styles, the header/menu does not accommodate a leaderboard banner (728x90) like other style (i'm using Flexile). I was looking at Charm/Velour/etc and once I add few more menu tabs, there isn't space left at all.

What is your solutions for those using it?

Place it under or above your navigation. I have a solution for that I think for all of my styles, it's the most common question probably.

Please let me know when you have developed more styles which support the responsive design. :)

That's kind of a deal breaker for me :(

Top Bottom