VelocityIO - Hosting Powered by Lite Speed Enterprise -35 Percent off for 3 Invoices-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me start by saying they are the BEST!!!
I have moved from Host gator after having the worst service possible. vIO has been friendly and engaging from the moment I said I needed a new host, infact they had reached out to me here and I am so happy they did. I am not very tech smart and tend to have many questions, they are fast to answer and do all they can to help you. The prices are very very reasonable and I will continue to stay with them. If you are looking for a new host these are the guys to go to you will not regret it!
I know I don't :) I'm very relieved to have such a solid host.
I will recommend vIO to everyone who asks. :D

Let me start by saying they are the BEST!!!
I have moved from Host gator after having the worst service possible. vIO has been friendly and engaging from the moment I said I needed a new host, infact they had reached out to me here and I am so happy they did. I am not very tech smart and tend to have many questions, they are fast to answer and do all they can to help you. The prices are very very reasonable and I will continue to stay with them. If you are looking for a new host these are the guys to go to you will not regret it!
I know I don't :) I'm very relieved to have such a solid host.
I will recommend vIO to everyone who asks. :D

Thanks for the kind words :).

We are in the process of building new servers to colocate at Quadranet here in miami for our new VPS line

This is going splendidly, since I was asked.

Will be releasing server specs soon enough. Have major enhancements coming to our Shared Hosting line as well. So many things happening in Feb :).

Dedicated Forum Support - Do you use vBulletin, phpbb3, xenforo, invision power and any other forum software? For an extra fee we will install addons for you and make sure they are up to date and our in house designer will help with any styling questions and help you implement them.* Restrictions Apply with Dedicated Forum Support, contact support to learn more. ($20.00 USD Monthly)
What add ons do you have? or does it means just to help us to install our own add ons to forum?

You still thinking about about it/interested?
Yes, I'm, still thinking about it. when if I decide something I'll let you know.
Soon or later I'll have to change my hosting. mmm my hosting provider is great, the only problem is that is quite expensive and my board is still small.
I'm in Wiredtree, vps ssd, $61/month. is awesome, but quite expensive to my wallet actually :coffee:

Yes, I'm, still thinking about it. when if I decide something I'll let you know.
Soon or later I'll have to change my hosting. mmm my hosting provider is great, the only problem is that is quite expensive and my board is still small.
I'm in Wiredtree, vps ssd, $61/month. is awesome, but quite expensive to my wallet actually :coffee:

Ah. Not sure how long you are willing to wait but here are the ssds we are putting in each server. Four of them in each to start with to be exact.

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-845DC...=1422067496&sr=8-2&keywords=samsung+845dc+pro

Can show you the rest of the config if you want.

Good afternoon,

I had a peculiar request for this guy which was handled quickly, configured properly and sat with me on Skype solving other issues and speaking about their upcoming changes. The support is quick and friendly, they helped with any issues or future requests that I have had and even though it was not a simple migration they helped free of charge but will be receiving a donation for the work as they helped a lot.

Overall my impressions are that the website presents itself well, the user experience is easy to navigate through, the account was promptly sorted and customer reply to my custom migration was answered and time established to move it after we exchanged the needed information and afterwards they were extremely helpful. I recommend this host and it is extremely fast loading now but with their new improvements on the way it will definitely only get better!

Thanks again!

Good afternoon,

I had a peculiar request for this guy which was handled quickly, configured properly and sat with me on Skype solving other issues and speaking about their upcoming changes. The support is quick and friendly, they helped with any issues or future requests that I have had and even though it was not a simple migration they helped free of charge but will be receiving a donation for the work as they helped a lot.

Overall my impressions are that the website presents itself well, the user experience is easy to navigate through, the account was promptly sorted and customer reply to my custom migration was answered and time established to move it after we exchanged the needed information and afterwards they were extremely helpful. I recommend this host and it is extremely fast loading now but with their new improvements on the way it will definitely only get better!

Thanks again!
Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad my team and I were able to meet your custom requirements. Feel free to open a ticket if you ever need anything.

Initially, i was hesitant to use their services because they do not have a chat service, they only support by ticketing system. But because their price are very cheap so I tried.

Now I have subscribed for 1 month and the results are very satisfy. Their response was very fast. Everyone expects a quick response, isn't it? They reply the ticket very quickly, and help professionally. I would like to use their services for my other websites, and will immediately change my subscription from monthly to other package.

Highly recommended!

Thanks to VelocityIO!

Initially, i was hesitant to use their services because they do not have a chat service, they only support by ticketing system. But because their price are very cheap so I tried.

Now I have subscribed for 1 month and the results are very satisfy. Their response was very fast. Everyone expects a quick response, isn't it? They reply the ticket very quickly, and help professionally. I would like to use their services for my other websites, and will immediately change my subscription from monthly to other package.

Highly recommended!

Thanks to VelocityIO!

Glad you enjoyed our service even though we don't have a chat service.

Hope to be of further service to you in the future :).

THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Truly a life saver. Thank you so much for the move
  • Fast Service
  • Super Affordable
  • If you don't know backend, they explain things
  • Free Hourly Backup which you can restore
  • CloudFlare
AMAZING!

Thank you! MAX and team. AWESOME STUFF. I can't rave about you more.

THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Truly a life saver. Thank you so much for the move
  • Fast Service
  • Super Affordable
  • If you don't know backend, they explain things
  • Free Hourly Backup which you can restore
  • CloudFlare
AMAZING!

Thank you! MAX and team. AWESOME STUFF. I can't rave about you more.

No problem. Glad to have been of service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom