VaultWiki Lite [Deleted]

pegasus

pegasus submitted a new resource:

VaultWiki Lite - Wiki for XenForo forums (free version)

VaultWiki, the leading Wiki addon product for vBulletin sites, has finally come to XenForo!

VaultWiki is a highly effective way of sharing information that encourages visitors to return to your web site. Its framework makes it possible for many users to produce content simultaneously, providing the tools to streamline this process and increase efficiency of content creation on your community site.

User-Editable Content
The powerful editing options in VaultWiki allow your...

Read more about this resource...

Hi everyone, please let me know if you have trouble installing or getting started. VaultWiki Lite has some modules removed from the full version, so there might be class-missing or file-missing errors if I forgot that one file or another was actually necessary. I did make a successful Lite install and upgrade it to full yesterday, but as we all know, everyone's experience is different.

This morning I will try to get in touch with our staff members who have been working on the manual and see where they are at, so that you guys have some install/usage docs soon.

Hi pegaso,

I have tried to install this on my localhost and have found some drawbacks.

Once the installer is executed from the admin panel appears the first error:
PHP:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Access level to vw_Install_Full_Steps_Controller::__construct() must be public (as in class vw_Install_Steps_Controller) - vault\core\controller\install\full\steps\vw.php:20
Generated By: admin, 10 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "http://127.0.0.1/xf13/admin.php?wiki/install"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["wiki/install"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Well, after changing the function __ construct () of protected to public in the indicated file (vault\core\controller\install\full\steps\vw.php:20) I run the installer again and stopping at the step 6 getting two new errors:

PHP:
Error Info
Zend_Controller_Response_Exception: Cannot send headers; headers already sent in , line 0 - library\Zend\Controller\Response\Abstract.php:321
Generated By: admin, 16 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 C:\UniServerXI\www\xf13\library\Zend\Controller\Response\Abstract.php(115): Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->canSendHeaders(true)
#1 C:\UniServerXI\www\xf13\library\XenForo\ViewRenderer\Abstract.php(63): Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->setHeader('X-Frame-Options', 'SAMEORIGIN')
#2 C:\UniServerXI\www\xf13\library\XenForo\ViewRenderer\HtmlAdmin.php(16): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->__construct(Object(XenForo_Dependencies_Admin), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#3 C:\UniServerXI\www\xf13\library\XenForo\Dependencies\Admin.php(122): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->__construct(Object(XenForo_Dependencies_Admin), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#4 C:\UniServerXI\www\xf13\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(547): XenForo_Dependencies_Admin->getViewRenderer(Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http), 'html', Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#5 C:\UniServerXI\www\xf13\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(141): XenForo_FrontController->_getViewRenderer('html')
#6 C:\UniServerXI\www\xf13\admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(61) "http://127.0.0.1/xf13/admin.php?wiki/upgrade&step=6&nostyle=1"
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
    ["wiki/upgrade"] => string(0) ""
    ["step"] => string(1) "6"
    ["nostyle"] => string(1) "1"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["do"] => string(1) "6"
  }
}

PHP:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'xf13.vw_prefix' doesn't exist - library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: admin, 16 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 C:\UniServerXI\www\xf13\library\Zend\Db\Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('SELECT prefixid...')
#1 C:\UniServerXI\www\xf13\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'SELECT prefixid...')
#2 C:\UniServerXI\www\xf13\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('SELECT prefixid...')
#3 C:\UniServerXI\www\xf13\vault\core\controller\db\xf.php(149): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT prefixid...')
#4 C:\UniServerXI\www\xf13\vault\core\model\db\mysql\vw.php(29): vw_DB_Controller_XF->query_first('SELECT prefixid...')
#5 C:\UniServerXI\www\xf13\vault\core\controller\install\full\steps\xf.php(87): vw_DB_MySQL_Model->select(Array)
#6 C:\UniServerXI\www\xf13\vault\core\controller\progress\vw.php(82): vw_Install_Full_Steps_Controller_XF->{closure}(Object(vw_Install_Full_Controller_XF), NULL)
#7 C:\UniServerXI\www\xf13\vault\core\controller\cp\progress\vw.php(45): vw_Progress_Controller->call(6, NULL)
#8 C:\UniServerXI\www\xf13\vault\core\controller\cp\install\vw.php(174): vw_CP_Progress_Controller->process('Install/Full')
#9 C:\UniServerXI\www\xf13\vault\core\controller\cp\install\vw.php(76): vw_CP_Install_Controller->install()
#10 C:\UniServerXI\www\xf13\library\vw\XenForo\ControllerAdmin\Wiki.php(107): vw_CP_Install_Controller->execute('6', 'post')
#11 C:\UniServerXI\www\xf13\library\vw\XenForo\ControllerAdmin\Wiki.php(136): vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionIndex()
#12 C:\UniServerXI\www\xf13\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(347): vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionUpgrade()
#13 C:\UniServerXI\www\xf13\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#14 C:\UniServerXI\www\xf13\admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#15 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(61) "http://127.0.0.1/xf13/admin.php?wiki/upgrade&step=6&nostyle=1"
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["do"] => string(1) "6"
  }
}

Sorry for my poor English.

You need to upload the files of version updated. In the resource manager only shows the files of the first version.

I got an Error when i tried to run the Install Script
Fatal error: Class 'vw_Hard_Core' not found in /homepages/42/d506544751/htdocs/basar/forum/library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php on line 65

Make sure the file vault/config.php exists. I can only see the class not being found if the initialization exits due to a missing config file.

pegasus updated VaultWiki Lite with a new update entry:

Changes in 4.0.0 Gamma 5

(released April 17, 2014)
  • Handful of feature toggles
  • Serious error fixed: error when trying to unsubscribe
  • Fixed early message-too-long error in WYSIWYG mode
  • Fixed broken subscription notification options
  • Fixed IMG tags in wiki pages
  • Fixed double-encoded ASCII-range entities
  • About 30 other bugs that weren't limited to XenForo are fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

I also want to mention that Ad Removal and Branding Removal licenses are now available for VaultWiki Lite users at https://www.vaultwiki.org
Visit the Members tab once you have an account there to "Claim" VaultWiki Lite and see what services are available.

Not having a problem unzipping the file using WinRAR or WinZIP. I have not tried using Windows built-in ability to unzip files. What utility are you using?

Okay, yeah I figured out what you meant. Apparently the ZIP opens, but if you try to extract all the contents at once, it fails because /vault/resources/images/license/ is a directory and there is also a file /vault/resources/images/LICENSE
Apparently this issue is unique to WinZIP. I am able to extract using WinRAR and navigating the archive shows only the LICENSE file, not the directory. I will advise the support site to keep a better eye on this for the future, and to add a work-around to the download script for the time being. I will upload a fixed ZIP as soon as I can get my hands on one. Sorry for this inconvenience.

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'vw_Receptor_Model' not found - vault/core/model/vw.php:736
Сгенерирована пользователем: админ, минуту назад
Трассировка стэка
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Содержимое запроса
array(3) {
["url"] => string(51) "http://www.forum.xxx.su/admin.php?wiki/upgrade"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["step"] => string(1) "5"
["submit"] => string(16) "Next Step (5/20)"
["do"] => string(1) "5"
}
}

If you are having this problem with build 006, I need to look at it again, but I thought I double-checked that the Receptor model call was gone. Even so, please just scroll up a few posts and you will see the solution.

EDIT: In response to another user's question on the main website, I ended up trying to reinstall my Lite version from the new Gamma 5 Lite ZIP. It's pretty borked, had to make a lot of edits to get the installer to finish. Looks like there were still traces of non-Lite features scattered about. I'm working on removing all the ones I've encountered. I should be uploading a new ZIP in the morning.

Last edited:
I don't know how to do. I have deinstalled the addon already and already do not want to buy a paid add-on.

Top Bottom