VaultWiki Lite [Deleted]

Trying to install the lite version to see if it meets our needs but I get a problem with step 13

Code:
mporting configuration settings
An exception occurred: The callback class 'vw_XenForo_Option_AttachUHD' for option 'vw_attach_uhd' is not valid. in [path]/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php on line 1359
#0: XenForo_DataWriter->_haveErrorsPreventSave() in [path]/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1401
#1: XenForo_DataWriter->save() in [path]/library/XenForo/Model/Option.php at line 1131
#2: XenForo_Model_Option->importOptionsAddOnXml() in [path]/vault/install/lib/common/xf.php at line 54
#3: vw_Install_Common_Controller_XF->do_options() in [path]/vault/install/lib/full/steps/xf.php at line 511
#4: vw_Install_Full_Steps_Controller_XF->{closure}() in [path]/vault/core/controller/progress/steps/vw.php at line 83
#5: vw_Progress_Steps_Controller->call() in [path]/vault/core/controller/progress/steps/vw.php at line 53
#6: vw_Progress_Steps_Controller->execute() in [path]/vault/install/lib/full/steps/vw.php at line 244
#7: vw_Install_Full_Steps_Controller->execute() in [path]/vault/core/controller/progress/vw.php at line 92
#8: vw_Progress_Controller->exec_script() in [path]/vault/core/controller/progress/vw.php at line 74
#9: vw_Progress_Controller->execute() in [path]/vault/core/controller/cp/progress/vw.php at line 34
#10: vw_CP_Progress_Controller->process() in [path]/vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 258
#11: vw_CP_Install_Controller->install() in [path]/vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 62
#12: vw_CP_Install_Controller->execute() in [path]/library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 119
#13: vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionIndex() in [path]/library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 176
#14: vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionUpgrade() in [path]/library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 186
#15: vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionInstall() in [path]/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
#16: XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in [path]/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
#17: XenForo_FrontController->run() in [path]/admin.php at line 13

Any help would be most welcome. Thanks

@MurdockTDE I have uploaded a more recent package which does not appear to have this issue.

I have uploaded 4.0.16 Patch Level 1, which since the last version that was uploaded here, is both a newer version and addresses the following security issues that were relevant to VaultWiki Lite:
VWE-2017-3388, VWE-2017-3396, VWE-2017-3407, VWE-2017-3428, and VWE-2017-3445.

The following page contains links to disclosures about these issues, which affected 4.0.15 Patch Level 3, the previous version that was uploaded on xenforo.com: https://www.vaultwiki.org/pages/Book/Documentation/XSS:4-0-15-Patch-Level-3

While trying to install the lite version, I got the following error with step 7:

Code:
Preparing database

Adding data to table: vw_block

Adding data to table: vw_permission

An exception occurred: Database Error: TRUNCATE TABLE `vw_blockcache` Mysqli statement execute error : Table 'scriptd1_krtx.vw_blockcache' doesn't exist in [path]/vault/core/controller/db/xf.php on line 173

#0: vw_DB_Controller_XF->throw_error() in [path]/vault/core/controller/db/xf.php at line 157
    #1: vw_DB_Controller_XF->query_write() in [path]/vault/core/model/db/mysql/vw.php at line 1105
    #2: vw_DB_MySQL_Model->shutdown_or_run() in [path]/vault/core/model/db/mysql/vw.php at line 352
    #3: vw_DB_MySQL_Model->delete() in [path]/vault/core/controller/dm/block/vw.php at line 211
    #4: vw_DM_Block_Controller->build_blockcache() in [path]/vault/core/controller/dm/block/xf.php at line 63
    #5: vw_DM_Block_Controller_XF->build_blockcache() in [path]/vault/core/controller/dm/vw.php at line 100
    #6: vw_DM_Controller->__call() in [path]/vault/install/lib/full/steps/vw.php at line 115
    #7: vw_DM_Controller_XF->build_blockcache() in [path]/vault/install/lib/full/steps/vw.php at line 115
    #8: vw_Install_Full_Steps_Controller->{closure}() in [path]/vault/core/controller/progress/steps/vw.php at line 83
    #9: vw_Progress_Steps_Controller->call() in [path]/vault/core/controller/progress/steps/vw.php at line 53
    #10: vw_Progress_Steps_Controller->execute() in [path]/vault/install/lib/full/steps/vw.php at line 244
    #11: vw_Install_Full_Steps_Controller->execute() in [path]/vault/core/controller/progress/vw.php at line 92
    #12: vw_Progress_Controller->exec_script() in [path]/vault/core/controller/progress/vw.php at line 74
    #13: vw_Progress_Controller->execute() in [path]/vault/core/controller/cp/progress/vw.php at line 35
    #14: vw_CP_Progress_Controller->process() in [path]/vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 258
    #15: vw_CP_Install_Controller->install() in [path]/vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 62
    #16: vw_CP_Install_Controller->execute() in [path]/library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 119
    #17: vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionIndex() in [path]/library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 176
    #18: vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionUpgrade() in [path]/library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 186
    #19: vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionInstall() in [path]/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    #20: XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in [path]/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    #21: XenForo_FrontController->run() in [path]/admin.php at line 13

Thank you

I will reupload the ZIP as the file that contains this table definition appears to be missing.

However, since the install process was already started, you may need to create the table manually before you can proceed. Please execute the following MySQL query, then reload the page:
Code:
CREATE TABLE `vw_blockcache` (
 `blockcacheid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
 `pageid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
 `blockname` varchar(25) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
 `dateline` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
 `expires` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
 `imagedata` blob,
 `data` mediumblob,
 `searchable` decimal(10,2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.00',
 PRIMARY KEY (`blockcacheid`),
 UNIQUE KEY `blockpage` (`pageid`,`blockname`),
 KEY `pageid` (`pageid`),
 KEY `dateline` (`dateline`),
 KEY `expires` (`expires`),
 KEY `searchable` (`searchable`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci

I was able to move past step 7, but somewhere along the installation process, I got the following error:

“You don't have permission to access /admin.php on this server.”

And now I’m unable to log into my Admin panel. I get the following error:
Edit: I’m able to log into my admin panel, but I see the following error:
newx.webp

Last edited:
I've never seen a message like that before from XenForo. I've checked XenForo's stock phrases, I don't see anything like it. Since the error is wrapped in XenForo style, it seems like some add-on you have installed that adds "security" to admin.php, rather than your webserver actually not being able to access the file. You might have tripped that security and gotten yourself temp-banned. I'm not familiar with your other add-ons, so I can't be more helpful than that.

EDIT: I see you've edited your post. VaultWiki usually looks like that when the cache rebuild at the end of the installation did not complete. The installer was probably halted when you encountered the previous error. You should re-access the installer and click the "Continue" link to rule this out.

Last edited:
Thank you for taking the trouble to help me. I really appreciate it.

You should re-access the installer and click the "Continue" link to rule this out.

I have disabled all my add-ons, except for Vaultwiki & Vaultwiki routes, but I’m still getting old error with step 16:

Code:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /admin.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Could this be a server related issue? Should I contact my host?

Last edited:
If you appear to be getting banned from all pages on your site for a few minutes (can't even get there normally), then this might be a server security issue where the server itself is banning you for some reason. The reason might appear in one of your logs, or perhaps your host might be able to tell you why you keep getting banned.

I can access my site just fine, and I have never encountered this error before. This only happens when I try to install your add-on.

I’ll ask my host. See what he says and then report back to you.

Thank you for all your assistance.:)

@pegasus works a treat. However, get the following errors on alerts

Code:
Database Error: UPDATE `vw_usercount` SET `vw_lastalerttime` = 1487541302 WHERE userid = 2 LIMIT 1 Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'vw_lastalerttime' in 'field list'
vw_DB_Controller_XF->throw_error() in /vault/core/controller/db/xf.php at line 157
vw_DB_Controller_XF->query_write() in /vault/core/model/db/mysql/vw.php at line 1105
vw_DB_MySQL_Model->shutdown_or_run() in /vault/core/model/db/mysql/vw.php at line 768
vw_DB_MySQL_Model->update() in vw/XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 248
vw_XenForo_Model_Alert->markAllAlertsReadForUser() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 79
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionAlertsPopup() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in index.php at line 13

Hm, this was historically caused by a missing file, but the file that is responsible for this is in the current upload...

Run the following MySQL query manually:
Code:
ALTER TABLE vw_usercount
ADD COLUMN vw_lastalerttime INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD INDEX vw_lastalerttime (vw_lastalerttime)

Last edited:
My host fixed the problem. I was able to install your add-on. I now see the following message in wiki admin area:

“Before you can continue using VaultWiki, you MUST remove the installation directory located at vault/install/lib. Doing so will prevent conflicts when upgrading to a newer version.”

I checked the lib directory, but there is no directory by name of install in that folder. Do I have to remove the install directory itself?

Thank you.

The lib directory is inside the install directory, which is inside the vault directory. You have to remove lib.

If I might ask, what was the issue? If someone else gets a similar message, it would be good to know where they need to look.

If I might ask, what was the issue? If someone else gets a similar message, it would be good to know where they need to look.

Here’s the reply from my host that solved the problem:

“Yes, it looks like your website has hit a ModSecurity rule. Since this a shared hosting server we wont be able to make server wide changes for one domain. You should be able to find the options disable ModSecurity for your domain by clicking the "ModSecurity" Icon on CPanel.”

I disabled ModSecurity, and I was able to install Vaultwiki without any problem.:)

pegasus updated VaultWiki Lite with a new update entry:

(released February 28, 2017)
  • Create New Page button on Wiki Index
  • Remove All User Subscriptions via Inline Moderation
  • Renamed some Admin Panel headings to avoid confusion
  • Fixed guests can't view user's list of feeds
  • Fixed conflict with add-on: sonnb XenGallery
  • Fixed conflict with add-on: Remove Likes
  • At least 20 other bugs were fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
403 is a Permission Denied message from your server. You may have uploaded the files with incorrect file permissions.

Also check XenForo's error logs in AdminCP > Tools > Server Error Logs, and look for a real error message. "403" doesn't really mean anything other than that you are not allowed to see something. What URL? What at that URL does your server not want you to see?

If the 403 error is not displayed inside a XenForo page wrapper (header, navigation, etc), then it is a higher level error coming from your web server, and might indicate an inappropriate server configuration. A few posts earlier, there was a user who got 403 errors when trying to run the installer because of a faulty mod_security rule on their server.

403 is a Permission Denied message from your server. You may have uploaded the files with incorrect file permissions.

Also check XenForo's error logs in AdminCP > Tools > Server Error Logs, and look for a real error message. "403" doesn't really mean anything other than that you are not allowed to see something. What URL? What at that URL does your server not want you to see?

If the 403 error is not displayed inside a XenForo page wrapper (header, navigation, etc), then it is a higher level error coming from your web server, and might indicate an inappropriate server configuration. A few posts earlier, there was a user who got 403 errors when trying to run the installer because of a faulty mod_security rule on their server.
It works fine until I get to step 13/23 where I get an error message.
I looked and I didn't get an error log.

Top Bottom