I just imported an SFM board into XenForo, rebuild the caches, browsed around and it's all good. Until we noticed a spam user with 250+ spam messages. So the request was to remove the user's content and ban the user. While doing so, I noticed within 10 seconds that it was checking for the IP as well, something I didn't intend to do. So I clicked the cancel button. Went to the URL and pressed enter to reload the page. I clicked on Spam in a post again, unchecked 'check for ip', and run it. About 10 seconds in I gave the following error: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/693961/Screen shot 2011-02-23 at 3.27.00 AM.png After quick investigation it appears the posts are indeed all gone. (so I also can't reproduce it).